AppFollow is an App review management and ASO platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
This is a fully remote opportunity for the Python Backend Developer to develop AppFollow for the international app world to help companies worldwide grow their business using AppFollow.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Development of new CRM functionality
- Development of new functionality of the internal payments system
- Interaction with different Appfollow teams (Reviews, Semantic, ASO)
Benefits we offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki
- 35 days of paid vacation. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions, we are flexible here
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga, etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We cover 50% of all of your education costs, including English lessons
- We compensate 500 euros for your home office and cover monthly Internet and mobile services costs
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing
- We will provide dedicated support and fast-track your onboarding, to give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Have experience in Python, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Have a deep understanding of WSGI frameworks, Aiohttp or Asyncio
- Have a deep understanding of distributed and parallel computing
- Have basic knowledge of deployment, Docker, Git (gitflow)
- Have an understanding of pros and cons of microservices architecture
- Have knowledge of RESTful API
- Write easy-to-understand code
- Have knowledge of testing