Enterprise Vertical Leader
Change your game – make a difference every day!
Hivecell (www.hivecell.com ) is a vibrant and innovative company focused on “edge as a service” technologies. From hardware to software, we've created a complete edge-as-a-service system that integrates wherever you need it and is designed to grow at your pace, with ease. How? With click-and-go devices and subscription-modeled support service.
Edge computing is emerging as the new massively distributed frontier that blends the physical and virtual works, most of the data will be produced at the edge in the next upcoming years. According to IDC, worldwide spending on edge computing will $250.6 billion in 2024. You will get to work with an experienced team of brilliant people in a dynamic environment to grow a new business from the ground up.
At Hivecell, we are changing the rules. Gartner states, “Through 2022, 50% of edge computing solutions that worked as proof of concepts will fail to scale for production use.” Hivecell has solved the problem around scale! If you want to be a part of a fast-growing team, make a difference and you're up for the challenge, join us today!
This is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges. Position requires strategic thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities. Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts (of significant strategic importance to the organization) while ensuring revenue goals are being met. Maintains contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship. Must be able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. Develops opportunities while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships. Able to partner effectively, and tactically, with Systems Integrators, large Service Providers and regional VARs based on need or required value. This is an individual contributor role. This is a quota carrying role.
- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) regardless of account's geographic location. Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision making processes and overcomes objectives to closure, and closes sales in a professional and effective manner
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development. Facilitate executive-level relationships between the customer, Hivecell and its partners including; facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity
- Must understand organization's business needs, develop application of services and communicate how Hivecell's technical value added solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management)
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process, ensure Hubspot is utilized appropriately and maintained on a regular basis
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Perform other related duties as assigned
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Strong solution selling and presentation abilities
- Advanced client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Strong Influencing skills
- Demonstrated selling skills in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrates effective use of internal relationships and resources
- Strong ability to effectively manage time and prioritize workload, develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Strong industry experience in either Telco, Manufacturing or Quick Service Restaurants
- Requires specialized knowledge in IOT and edge computing
- 8+ years of direct work experience in a relevant environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Rolodex within vertical (Telco, Manufacturing or Quick Service Restaurants)