At Jimdo, our mission is to help small businesses start, grow, and ultimately thrive online. Small businesses face new challenges with very little support or recognition. We know how hard this can be because we have been in their position. That's where you can help us—by designing intuitive tools to help small businesses solve complex problems.
With a forward-leaning and self-driven attitude, we continue to find new ways to help our customers get their ideas out into the world. As a team, we run at a steady pace to achieving what we aim for. We learn best by gathering data, trying new things, and sometimes even falling down along the way. It's the lessons we learn in the process that make us better problem-solvers for small business owners.
If you're motivated by our mission and excited to roll up your sleeves, try new things, learn from mistakes, and make a difference to small businesses around the world, we would love to work with you.
We are happy to invite you to work with us in our office in Hamburg or permanently remote from any location where you are permitted to work from. Wherever your working location of choice will be, we will make sure you get proper onboarding (virtual or in-person) and that you are fully equipped to become part of the team from day one.
We will support you in case you would like to relocate to Germany
We're looking for an experienced Paid Social Manager with a growth mindset.
As Jimdo's Paid Social Manager you will be part of the Paid Social & Native ads team and will be responsible for user acquisition across various markets and social channels while making data-driven decisions to ensure effective Marketing experimentation and help drive overall business goals.
- To plan, manage and analyze user acquisition on Facebook, Instagram and other Social channels across various markets.
- To scale and improve campaign efficiency through data-driven optimization and experimentation to reach target KPIs.
- To collaborate closely with Design and Content creation to ensure effective creative testing strategies and a seamless user journey along the funnel.
- To interact closely with other Performance Marketing stakeholders to identify relevant data-driven optimizations and ensure effective cross-channel strategies.
- To be regularly informed and updated on Facebook /Instagram products and formats to test and assess its utility for Jimdo.
- To manage monthly budgets across various markets and constantly seek to scale ad spend and efficiency.
- To proactively suggest, recommend and lead new initiatives and paid social tests to help the performance marketing department achieve their overall goals.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role in Performance Marketing with a focus on Paid Social management in a SaaS organisation or in a digital marketing and social media agency
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong communication skills
- Positive 'can-do' mindset and willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English language skills.
- You have worked with freemium business models or SaaS companies
Paula will be happy to receive your application in English / German.
Jimdo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means that we don't discriminate based on race or ethnic origin, color, the language(s) you speak, where you (or your parents) are from, or whether or not you consider yourself to have a disability. Neither will your age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, or political opinions play a part in your application with us. We're a diverse team in so many ways, and we love it that way.