Director of Customer Success
About the job
Lendflow is seeking a Director of Customer Success for our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible in ensuring our platform partners are successful using Lendflow. This is a high impact role where you will be working with many of the leading tech companies to help them launch their capital/credit/lending programs.
You will build out processes for ensuring customers are engaged and we are refining and optimizing our integration with them over time. You'll meet with customers each month to share data on the data/feedback from the integration so far and come up with strategies for our platform partners customers to engage with the program. You'll also work with them to further integrate into additional touch points within the product.
The Impact You'll Make:
- Act as a trusted advisor, thought leader, and subject matter expert to customers for Lendflow.
- Work closely with partners in Sales to define and achieve customers' success criteria, demonstrate ROI, and ensure customer retention.
- Oversee and execute campaign launches, campaign pacing, and performance to customer objectives.
- Oversee standardized reporting and ad hoc custom reporting requests.
- Oversee training of customers on the platform to empower them to leverage our technology themselves and scale usage of it within our customer's organization.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to understand current capabilities and near-term roadmaps.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst partnerships, funding sales, and product teams.
Key competencies include:
- Product delivery and expertise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Managing work and collaboration
- Communication and emotional intelligence
What You'll Bring:
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B SaaS environments with a preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Proven track record of driving adoption and identifying/remediating risk with the goal to drive renewal, cross sell and upsells
- Experience managing tasks simultaneously and comfortable with self-managed prioritization
- Adaptiveness to change and the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to coordinate and organize several internal and external stakeholders to move fast and get things done
- Openness to feedback and willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes
- Passion for fintech and the startup environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Subject to Fair Use Policy)
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer Subsidized Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Flexible/Remote Work Arrangements (with ability to travel to other Lendflow locations around the world)
- Top of the line equipment (Latest Apple 16gb M1 Macbook Pro, Ultra-Wide Monitors, etc.)
- Education Reimbursements
- Health Savings Account (Q1 2022)
- Management Discretionary Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Additional benefits on the horizon