We are seeking an action oriented, creative and experienced individual to join our rapidly growing Enablement team. As an Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for full stack Enablement for our global Support teams. The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, defining operational strategy, developing Enablement programs and driving the execution of them, and working closely with internal stakeholders to refine our Enablement processes as needed. The successful candidate will implement and manage innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our Support team to provide best in class customer experiences, as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such as new products, services, and tools.
Our ideal candidate is technical, is a strong team player, has stellar communication, and loves seeing other people win.
Location: Athens, GA or Toronto, ON (Remote OK)
Reports to: Revenue Enablement Manager
- Partner with global members of the Support team as well as cross functional stakeholders in Product, Operations and Product Marketing to identify gaps and build programs to meet business needs
- Building and Conducting internal new hire onboarding sessions for multiple job families on multiple products, including technical and soft skills
- Building and Conducting continuing education training to internal teams
- Mentoring and coaching to Technical Support Analysts in the development of product knowledge, customer service, and problem solving skills
- In partnership with Support leadership, create a skills and competencies assessment framework for individual contributors in need of professional development
- Support the Revenue enablement strategy and vision while driving your own unique strategic initiatives
- Deliver and facilitate select training programs in strong partnership with the field managers to ensure the best class, modern and engaging training experience that help drive Support KPIs
- Leverage our amazing tech stack to equip you with data, insights and anecdotal examples that will allow you to provide impactful coaching
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support, and contribute to the knowledge-base working closely with stakeholders in CX, Ops and Product
- Ensure consistent adoption of all methodologies, tools, enablement assets, and best practices
- Continuously innovate on all aspects of enablement including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting
- 2+ years experience in Sales/ Revenue/Support Enablement and/or corporate training
- Experience in the Customer Support field
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting
- Strong business acumen and communication skill
- Ambitious with a strong work ethic and intense will to win
- Ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Ability to handle ambiguity
- Industry experience preferred, but not limited to SaaS sector
- Ability to exercise discretion, decisiveness and independent judgment on business and training matters
- Excellent time management and focus on productivity
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, LATAM and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals with a disability requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.