SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
About the Senior Product Manager position
We are looking for a Product Manager who will organize product management and ensure we deliver at a level that exceeds our customer expectations. Your duties will include working with the CEO, translating ideas into strategy and features, and leading product management from start to finish. You will be highly engaged with our customers, designers, professional services, and engineering teams. You should have worked in an environment that is committed to excellence and be dedicated to achieving the highest levels of quality and delight for our customers.
A successful candidate should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. It is also required to be professional, confident, and have a good sense of which ideas will and won't work. An eye for design and empathy for the customer is crucial.
- Build and implement product strategies consistent with the company vision
- Retrieve and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products
- Create product plans and roadmaps that are well justified with a good understanding of the competitive environment and our key points of value
- Coordinate cross-functional teams and collaborate with senior management
- Organize product releases properly and with a strong appreciation of customer expectations
- Prepare recommendations to track product use and impact on end-users
- 3-5+ years experience of working as a Product Manager or in another relevant position
- Good experience of packaging a product including considering all users of our application and the manner in which it is marketed and sold
- Significant experience of working in an Agile environment
- Be able to flex to cover business analyst, product management, and product owner requirements until the team is built out under your supervision
- Ability to visualise the product opportunity, communicate this across business areas and develop detailed requirements including having ownership of UI & UX
- Able to consider and debate the roadmap at the product, technology, and packaging levels
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Be able to digest complex information and present solutions in an elegant, clear manner
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Commercial experience
- Healthcare exposure
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Experience engaging with the broader community including influencers, analysts, and partners
£75K upwards depending on experience, options, and a generous benefits package.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, our office is open in Derby on flexi-time. Everyone on the team is working from home and coming in on an optional basis. We also have a London Co-Working space in Holborn where the ‘Southern' remote team can work and meet monthly. When there's not a pandemic going on, most of our team split their week between our Derby / London office and working remotely, while some work fully remote. For this position, we're looking for someone to work remotely but also be happy to work from the London / Derby office once a month.
We're big on being a flexible workplace and approach. Day-to-day we have core hours and allow you to decide how you work around that. Work-Life balance is key to us, so we understand that sometimes you might need to step out for an appointment now and again, or something else, it's no problem. We consider the statutory 25 days of holiday a year to be a starting point and therefore we give you an extra day off on your birthday as well as bank and public holidays.
At this time, we're only considering candidates who are (or will be) based in the United Kingdom.
- 20-30 minute call with Rachel, our People Person.
- Video call with Matt, our CEO.
- Virtual team round robin, broken into three smaller sessions.
The whole process usually takes about 3-4 weeks from end to end, and we try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate the timings that will work for you. All stages are online via Zoom and as you progress through the stages, Rachel will share feedback.