GoodDollar Foundation is looking for a Community Lead to join our team. After nine months of exploding growth, with 300,000 members across 180 countries, we have one of the largest and global digital communities out there, and we are looking to grow even more! We’re looking for a Community Lead to:
- Build a global, digital movement around GoodDollar and the movement of bringing the power of digital assets to the next 1 billion people around the globe
- Devise and implement the strategy to grow an open-source, decentralized global community of members to drive GoodDollar usage
- Establish and oversee a global ambassador program and influencer marketing program
- Create a system to respond to user questions and inquiries, at scale in multi-languages
- Lead mobilization of the decentralized governance structure (DAO) and rally participation
To succeed in this role, you are both strategic and take a hands-on approach to building and scaling the community. You’re a natural producer, communicator, and motivator who is comfortable being a “face” of the GoodDollar community. You know how to communicate messages clearly, as well as establish and manage campaigns and community programs. You can identify problems, take initiative in creating solutions, and bring things end-to-end. You’ll be working closely with the product, marketing and operations teams, and are comfortable working in a remote team structure.
If you’ve done parts of this and you have passion for using crypto to build a better world, we need you!
- 1+ years of work experience as a digital community manager or a similar role
- A passion for using crypto to build a better world
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Web3 and crypto ecosystem
- Active participant in digital blockchain and crypto communities
- Hands-on experience operating, monitoring and analyzing social media management tools and trends (such as: Facebook, Instagram )
- Strong communicator and savvy interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Fully open-source Web3 project.
- Social Impact project: one of the only project's in crypto that has doing good for others as its core mission.
- Highly influential role and the ability to make a big impact, working with a strong, experienced team.
- We trust you to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.