Itemize is a leading AI company that transforms financial documents into valuable and efficient information sets for business systems. We harness AI to transform unstructured and semi-structured data in purchase documents, such as invoices and receipts, into structured data for accounts payable and accounting systems.
Our intelligent document processing technology empowers financial teams to focus on higher-value activities by liberating them from laborious and costly data entry and reconciliation tasks, which remain manual processes.
Itemize operations are cloud-based, with a fully remote team distributed nationwide. The company runs on an East Coast schedule. We welcome people who enjoy the challenge of a fast-paced high-growth environment on the leading edge of B2B SaaS technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Itemize is looking for an exceptional and tenacious Sales Lead with a track record of success in the B2B software space. In this role, you will be on the front lines of a growing FinTech business. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for developing and expanding client relationships, and possess the ability to create new opportunities and close them. As a member of our growing team, you will have a unique opportunity to make an immediate impact, closing deals that drive the business forward.
The Sales Lead will be responsible to:
- Own the entire sales cycle: lead gen to contract signing and beyond
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the sales funnel and generate new revenue
- Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Lead client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with executives at Enterprise and Mid-market businesses
- Represent Itemize while engaging prospects to understand needs and challenges while generating new feature functionality ideas for Itemize products
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and service delivery teams to ensure that client voices are heard, creating an eco-system of solutions to enable rapid client success
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years’ experience independently negotiating and closing deals in a B2B SaaS organization
- Strong familiarity with SaaS sales and enterprise data platforms
- Industry knowledge of FinTech and B2B accounting/AP systems
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople, and product managers
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations
- Excited about the opportunity to participate in a high-growth FinTech
- High energy atmosphere of an AI-driven FinTech scaleup that has great traction towards global success and already serves clients across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. And we are just getting started!
- We value education and professional development and offer opportunities for our employees to grow and learn in their roles and within the industry
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of techies, dog lovers, globetrotters, and musicians. We offer flexible PTO and a generous benefits package, and highly value independence. Our team enjoys spending time together with fun virtual activities and we look forward to re-establishing face-to-face events soon!
Itemize is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Itemize does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.