Checkmarx is seeking a creative and analytical digital marketer to join our Global Demand Generation team and help us acquire, engage, and retain new business. Reporting to the Director of Global Marketing Operations, this role will lead a broad range of functions including paid acquisition, content syndication and data-driven experiments like A/B testings, website landings, and funnel optimizations.
- Define the strategy for our paid acquisition efforts, execute full-funnel digital marketing projects for North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Drive funnel acquisition through performance marketing activity on major digital platforms including paid search, paid social, display and content syndication.
- Use data to make decisions about prioritization and impact, and have a passion for experimentation.
- Drive successful campaigns through effective segmentation and understanding of targeting customer personas.
- Develop and own dashboards to monitor overall digital marketing channel performance.
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to relevant stakeholders.
- Conversion optimization - collaborate with Web team to optimize the customer experience and landing page effectiveness.
- Partner with cross-functional teams as the subject matter expert to help them drive high impact digital campaigns.
- Partner with Marketing Automation to ensure proper attribution of digital channels.
- Build and manage project plans, drive cross-functional team deliverables, coordinate with outside vendors, manage budgets, and see projects through to completion on time/budget.
CX Work Location:
United States - Remote
CX Sub Department:
CX Business Sub Region:
CX Legal Entity:
CX Employment Type:
Employee - Regular Contract
CX Business Region:
- 7+ years of experience in a B2B digital marketing role in technology company.
- Experience in running multi-language and local campaigns.
- A strong track record of successfully managing digital campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs to drive pipeline and revenue growth for the business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as listening and interpretation skills.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, willing to take risks and able to problem solve in real-time.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics
- Experience with ABM platforms like 6sense, DemandBase, Terminus is a plus.