VIVANT is the first wine experience platform streaming Live Experiences from wine regions around the world. Members meet the most interesting people in wine and discover the world’s best tasting wines made free of pesticides and herbicides, with respect for consumers and the planet. Expert wine advisors host each live experience and teach how to assess wines with the platform’s groundbreaking Interactive Tasting Method and Experience Kits delivered worldwide. Blending engaging interaction, personalized education, and lively entertainment, VIVANT brings together winemakers, wine lovers and wine educators committed to a sustainable future. Founded in 2019, VIVANT has offices in Europe, the United States, and Asia. Join the movement at www.vivant.eco.
We are looking for a Studio Operations Manager to join our team and scale our studios to wine regions around the world. Your mission will be to manage our live streaming and on-demand Experience programming, scale our studio infrastructure globally, train on-air talents in the use of studio applications, and build a continuous support model. You will collaborate closely with our Engineering, Production Studio, Editorial Staff, Marketing, Education, and Wine Advisor teams to grow this important part of our business. If you are skilled at content strategy and cutting-edge studio technologies, YOU might be our next VIVANT.
- Lead the design and management of our mobile studios across Europe, the USA, and Asia
- Manage our global studio operations, including equipment, software, set-up training, and support for Wine Advisors, celebrities, influencers, and other on-air talents
- Organize and implement daily, weekly, and monthly live programming schedules across multiple timezones, seasonality considerations, marketing strategy, talent availability, and audience demands
- Collaborate with our Product, Engineering, and Wine Advisor teams improving the ease of use, quality, and resiliency of our studio applications and systems
- Identify, test, and implement new initiatives to increase Experience engagement, feature utilization, and overall audience growth
- Develop and maintain quarterly and annual OKRs for studio operations and performance of live scheduling
- Bachelors degree in information technology, media production, computer science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years experience managing live content streaming environments, program scheduling, and studio operations management
- Hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of online broadcasting software and studio techniques and technology
- Detailed obsession with quality and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple timezones and automate routine tasks and operations
- A natural leader with the ability to get the best from everyone around you.
- Passionate about food, travel, and music
We are a work-from-anywhere (WFX) company. This position can be located anywhere in the United States. At VIVANT, we give everyone to create, progress and lead with the absolute best in cutting-edge tools, technology, training and education. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us sharp, and teammates who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, cultures, backgrounds and experiences, and we are united by our mission to work as one with these principles.
- Smart: We possess the intellect needed to innovate and execute
- Spirited: We have boundless energy and passion for our work and life
- Confident: We bring a can-do attitude to get the job done
- Open-Minded: We are open to alternative approaches and types of people
- Fun: We enjoy sharing a bottle of wine with each other, anytime
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.