Nordcloud is a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, Nordcloud is triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services – and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. Nordcloud has 10 European hubs, over 500 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates. IBM announced its acquisition of Nordcloud on December 21, 2020.
When you join Nordcloud, you become part of a rapidly growing company where you will set your career on track for outstanding achievement within a company that knows no limits. Our customers are large enterprises seeking to be part of #TheCloudRevolution and to benefit from the ability to innovate faster than ever.
At Nordcloud we humbly believe that we can help customers to disrupt their industry by using and benefiting from public cloud technologies. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager Google Cloud ready to join us in Germany.
Your role will be a key driver in the following areas:
- Delivering and exceeding the jointly agreed revenue targets (Nordcloud and Google Cloud revenue) with Google.
- Driving determined GCP related business development, sales growth, networking, and account development in customer enterprise environments together with Google
- Driving local marketing initiatives jointly with Google
- Providing timely and insightful market feedback to other functional teams including the global GCP alliance team, product management, and marketing
- Working closely with account teams, global Nordcloud GCP alliance team, and Google different stakeholders
What do you need to be successful in this role:
- Several years of professional experience as Business Development Manager
- Google Cloud co-sell and Google partnership knowledge
- Understanding of different Google Commercial programs and their related processes
- Understanding of how different Google incentive programs can support the customer's cloud transformation
- Proven network/relationship management with different stakeholders at Google Cloud in Germany
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude – the ability to influence and support Google Cloud sales and campaigns, and to create new opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
Why is Nordcloud your next career move?
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise while working together with our leading European Cloud Professionals. We have 200+ certified AWS experts, 100+ certified Azure experts, and 70+ certified Google Cloud experts working from 19 different offices in 10 European countries
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues comprising 30+ nationalities from all over the world
- We're continuously developing our business – that means, we're not stuck with the attitude of doing things as they've always been done
- A chance to work with a variety of high-profile customers from across industries
- Work when you're the most productive. You get up early or can't work before your 3rd coffee? We offer flexible working hours. As long as the customer is happy, your colleagues are happy and you are happy - we are happy as well!
- Events & fun – besides all your interesting work assignments, feel free to enjoy our extra-curricular activities
- We grow together! There's a possibility to gather valued certificates and participate in world-class courses and training – choose from various courses to ensure continuous learning with a personal training budget!
If you'd like to join us, please send us your CV or LinkedIn profile.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU