Caylent is a Cloud Native services provider serving technology-enabled companies ranging from venture-backed startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. Caylent specializes in containers, serverless, DevOps, compliance and security as an Advanced AWS and Google Cloud Platform Consulting partner.
We are passionate about all things DevOps and Cloud Native and value teamwork, ownership, and customer success. Our employees are the most important part of Caylent and thrive in a fast-paced, distributed work environment that has been 100% remote since 2015. Our unique practice areas afford opportunities to work with the most modern, challenging, and exciting technologies that are leading edge. And most importantly, we have fun!
Apply now and learn more.
Minimum of 6-8 years selling/closing deals in the professional services.
Minimum 4 years’ experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with quota of $20M+
Sales experience with AWS, Azure, Google.- Delivery experience with AWS, Azure, Google.- Technical sales experience with Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud-native development or cloud managed services.
- Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, and collaboration in a professional setting
- High energy level, decisiveness, and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- 100% remote, work from home or in a shared workspace
- Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Generous holidays and paid time off
- State of the art laptop and tools
- Individual professional development plan
- Fun corporate events
- Work with an amazing worldwide team and in an incredible corporate culture
NOTE: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.