Oliveʼs AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcareʼs most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Oliveʼs vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
*** We are open to 100% remote employees for this role.***
As Olive matures it’s finance and accounting operations, this role is pivotal in establishing structured, mature and reliable financial reporting of our GAAP financial statements, as well as establishing process and controls around reliability of GAAP numbers within financial metrics. Reporting to the Controller, this position will be responsible for producing financial statements monthly, quarterly and annually. In addition, this role will be a key component in working with external auditors and other external parties on regulatory compliance.
- Establish formal and consistent reporting requirements including enhancements to existing reporting processes as necessary
- Manage the preparation of internal, external, and regulatory reports related to financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as required
- Develop and prepare footnote disclosures for inclusion in external reports as necessary
- Verify that reports, filings and documentation comply with company’s regulations, professional standards and SEC and GAAP reporting requirements
- Monitor statutory and debt covenant reporting requirements
- Provide support to internal and external auditors
- Oversee and/or prepare ad hoc financial reports for management
- Collaborate with the Finance department on impacts of accounting results on company metrics
- May assist with preparation of materials for the board or shareholders
- Work with the accounting department to review the impact of complex financial transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent professional experience
- Licensed CPA required
- 5+ years experience in technical accounting
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Familiarity with SEC reporting requirements
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP and ability to read and interpret the primary financial statements
- Ability to resolve complex accounting matters, especially related to revenue recognition, consolidation principles and stock compensation
- Experience working with SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience working with NetSuite preferred
- Ability to grow and manage a team
- Positive attitude with high EQ, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to manage time effectively and establish priorities independently
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced, distributed, dynamic, and team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.