Design, prototype, and launch voice and chatbots – with little to no code. Voiceflow is on a mission to democratize conversational AI – making conversation design easy, collaborative, and accessible to anyone (no matter their technical background). We're building the next generation of design tools. Conversations are part of everyday interactions and an integral part of conversation design interfaces — come help to shape the future of conversation design and conversational AI with us.
Hey, my name is Braden and I'm the CEO and Cofounder of Voiceflow. We are a remote, distributed team of ~20 people spread around the world. Community is such an important part of our product, and as we scale we're looking for someone to help us build an incredible internal community and help guide the growth of our culture.
In this role, you're going to be responsible for building the foundation of People Operations at Voiceflow. You will partner with all of our people, from interns to our leadership team, to help us continue to build a workplace where people can come to do their best work, period. You will be our first HR hire, and will help us to build a high-performing remote team through people, programs and processes. Note: this role is fully remote, during and after COVID.
- start to build out our HR fundamentals: this will include selecting and implementing an HRIS, helping to set our compensation strategy/plan, launching our first performance management system and setting the foundation for collecting and actioning employee engagement data
- help us to build a workplace and culture that thrive in a remote environment: we're not remote COVID forced us to be, it was an intentional choice. You'll help us to continue ensuring we're building processes and programs that support people to do their best work, remotely.
- work with our leadership team to identify the gaps in our organization, and then put together a plan to fill them: this could include strengthening our Onboarding and L&D plans, helping to train new people managers, ensuring we're compliant with all local employment regulations, etc.
- you've been an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist in a fast-growing environment with both technical and business-focused teams
- you've had a successful track record of building strong relationships with leaders, and working with them to build impact-oriented and data-informed HR programs
- you've been able to take ownership and accountability in your work, and you thrive on solving new and complex problems
- you have knowledge of, or interest in, the Voice tech or No Code space
- you've worked in a Remote-first team
- you've provided HR support for both Canada and the United States
- Application: your application will be reviewed within 48 hours, and you'll hear back from us no matter what (no ghosting!)
- Phone Interview: a 30 minute chat with Brett, our recruitment partner to discuss your background and the role
- Hiring Manager Interview: a 60 minute call with Braden, our CEO to dive deeper into our business and align your strengths and background to the problems we're looking to solve
- Case Study: a short take-home assignment that can be completed in 1-2 hours; this is a chance for you to showcase your skillset
- Final Interview: a 60-90 minute call to walk through your case study with 2 members of our team and answer any final questions on either side