Are you into software and communication? Our software helps build the future of on-brand visual communication. That calls for incessant innovation by our teams, and you hopefully as our Product Owner. If you know how to truly maximize the value of a software product, how to manage a product backlog and enthuse all stakeholders throughout the process, help us do one better. Join our team?
Are you the one?
You have an analytical mind and the skillset to put your theory into good practice. You thrive on turning analysis into strategy into execution. That also means you know how to pragmatically, yet creatively deal with our customer services team for feedback and with our developers for implementation. If you can collate, analyse, structure and implement, you are the person to drive solution innovation at CHILI publish.
- Create and maintain the product backlog showing visible progress towards forecast results.
- Proactively drive prioritization, ensure alignment and manage expectations with all involved stakeholders
- Prepare each sprint and release planning and convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint.
- Represents customer and stakeholder interests and communicate the status to the stakeholders.
- Turn analysis into a high-end fully functional solution
Then this will be your impact as our Product Owner:
- Responsible for the organization and monitoring of product strategy and decisions
- Function as an authority within the organization and be a point of contact concerning the product.
- Have an important influence on product development
- Co-coordinate new product releases
- Play a role as a go-between linking the marketing / sales and Delivery.
We hope you will bring following to this pivotal role in our organization
- Strong customer focus
- Business acumen
- Structured thinking
- Creativity on all fronts
- Enthusiasm and resilience
- Proficiency in stakeholder management
- Experience in detailing user stories and requirements
- Expertise in managing product backlogs
- You are fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- You can show us: ownership, teamspirit, flexibility, aka our company values
- A focused mindset driven by a can-do attitude.
What we offer in turn
We give as good as we get. We value your skills and the added value you bring to the table from the get-go. You’ll receive an attractive salary package and get to work with some of the finest minds.
You’ll work from home for now, our remote onboarding procedure works perfectly. Later on, we can welcome you in our office in Aalst.
Ready to make an impact? You’ll see we work hard, play hard, care even more.
No time to waste. Apply today.