At Turquoise, we're making healthcare pricing simpler, more transparent and lower cost for everyone. Have you or a family member ever gotten an MRI, or a lab, or even a straightforward surgery without knowing the cost in advance? That's bonkers, right? We're going to fix that.
We’ve already launched our consumer-facing website that allows anyone to search and compare hospital insurance rates - something never before possible. Now, we're rolling out a suite of new products for providers, payers and patients to clean up the healthcare transaction. We want to change how the industry works from the inside out.
We're a seed-stage startup backed by top VCs. More importantly, we're a multi-talented group of folks (moonlighting as authors, bass players, improv instructors, chefs, linguists and trivia buffs) with a big passion for improving healthcare. We're eager to find ambitious yet well-rounded teammates to join us on this mission.
We’re looking for a driven, entrepreneurial candidate that's motivated to revamp healthcare's broken payment infrastructure. We value creative, outside-the-box thinkers that back their ideas with revenue cycle expertise, technical knowledge and action. In this role, you'll be deeply involved in Turquoise's short term and long term product roadmap.
Our strategic vision will become second nature and guide your conversations with external partners as we broker creative relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Meet regularly with existing and potential healthcare industry partners across various verticals
- Work on non-standard, creative contracts that extend beyond our sales playbook
- Conduct thorough market diligence on potential product partners
- Work closely with government stakeholders and participate in feedback with CMS, HHS and industry advocates
- Create a scaleable partnerships playbook for Turquoise's various product verticals
- Host and participate in events that gather partners and thought leaders together
- Communicate high level strategic recommendations to Turquoise leadership
- Stay on top of all industry news, product developments, and legislation changes that inform Turquoise's product and partnerships strategy
- Facilitate outbound to potential partners (LinkedIn, phone, network introduction) when warranted
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in a Sales, Customer or Partner facing role
- 3+ years healthcare industry experience (provider, payer, or health tech)
- Extremely strong creative, strategic and analytical mindset
- Brilliant interpersonal skills: you're even a better listener than you are a speaker
- Ability to control a room no matter the audience: from C-Suite executives to any industry subject matter experts
- You know your way around speaking with lawyers and structuring a deal
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you prioritize tasks with an eye for evolving business needs. You can problem solve independently
- Effective and concise written communication
- Team player with zero ego
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience/knowledge. We are happy to work with strong candidates with non-traditional educational backgrounds
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
Turquoise Health is a fully remote company based in the US. Our founding team is located in California (San Diego) and London. We work with team members and contractors in the US and around the world, but we operate on US business hours and work with clients entirely based in the US.
For this role, we are generally seeking US-based candidates, but we are willing to consider strong candidates in other countries.