Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner. Frictionless external data adoption within tech forward enterprises is unlocking market growth and allowing solutions to finally get out of the lab. If you like to actually get things done and deployed, versus never ending exploration, Demyst is your new home.
You are a player-coach who can execute and lead by example as adroitly as you manage. Reporting to the CTO, you will become an expert in positioning Demyst’s use case solutions and platform to maximize our go to market opportunities. In this role, you will lead efforts in demand generation and competitive positioning by strategically mapping use cases to unmet market needs and maximizing our voice across multiple go to market channels in order to generate inbound and outbound opportunities for our sales team. You will build a lead generation machine that provides ample coverage to meet and exceed our 12 month targets and position to achieve our objective of becoming the pre-eminent global data access platform. You will strategically market to new logos as well as driving awareness within current clients to create cross sell opportunities. And you will partner closely with our our product and solutions teams to influence our product strategy to help maximize our product market fit.
This role is fully remote
- Reports to CTO (Interim)
- Work with internal stakeholders (i.e., Exec team, Sales team, etc.) to set and achieve revenue goals across the business
- Define and optimize go to market marketing strategy to reach ICPs for each defined use case
- Create inbound opportunities for net new use cases (within new logos and the current base) representing over 40 qualified leads per month within 90 days
- Iteratively optimize the strategic positioning of our use case solutions in collaboration with use case leaders to maximize their unique differentiation and scale of target market
- Define ABM target use cases
- Run ABM sprints, leading Sales SDRs and SMEs through targeting exercises throughout the week
- Crafting digital campaigns (retargeting, audience targeting, search)
- Defining and project managing new landing pages on the website
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from leading institution, technical degree preferred
- Demonstrated track record in demand generation within enterprise B2B solution provider, e.g. in AI, Information services, or high ACV SaaS solutions
- Demonstrable track record in Account Based Marketing in the financial services domain
- Highly Desirable: Deep subject matter expertise in at least 2 of the following strategic applications of Demyst technology: lending, fraud, AML, insurance underwriting, digital origination, or equivalent
- Hands on experience with the modern MarTech stack including running campaigns in google, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience leading partnerships within B2B sales environment
- Experience crafting content strategies to reach target audiences
- Experience managing digital marketing specialists and content specialists
- Comfortable writing compelling marketing content and copy when needed
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally
- Outsized impact in a small but rapidly growing team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts and overseeing a team of renaissance technical talent
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
Demyst is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.