Dragos is looking for an experienced, analytical, motivated, and customer-centric Product Manager, Integrations and API to join the Product team building world-class ICS cybersecurity products. Reporting to the VP Product, you will work closely with the Product team, Customer Success, Sales, Solutions Architects, Engineering, internal stakeholders, and customers to create and drive an effective product strategy from concept to validation, design, execution for assigned products.
Background in product management for cybersecurity products, cybersecurity technology integrations, and API development are required for this role.
- Product Management responsibility for Integrations and APIs with strategic partners, OEM vendors, technical alliances, field integrations, and customer product ecosystems
- Create joint use cases and define intra-team requirements across the Dragos product portfolio
- Collaborate with Engineering teams and provide detailed requirements to build and enhance integrations
- Train and support Sales efforts for opportunities, POCs, next market analysis, and development prioritization
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for technical integrations and API development use cases
- Track performance along multiple KPIs (delivery, usage, performance, improvements)
- 4-6 years of enterprise scale B2B cybersecurity product management or equivalent experience (engineering, SDET, QA, pre-sales Subject Matter Expert) with a product line of $100M+ in revenue
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and integrating with more than one of the following technologies: SIEM, Firewall, Endpoint Antivirus/EPP/EDR, ServiceNow or CMDB, Cloud/SaaS security analytics, SOAR, Threat Intelligence Platforms
- Experience in defining APIs as a Product Manager or developing client applications using APIs as a software engineer, SDET, or solutions engineer
- Experience in prioritizing features and enhancements for Global 2000 organizations and multiple geographies
- Experience working with customers, Sales, Solution Architects, and User Experience to gather requirements and use cases to design and iterate on product capabilities
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!