BenchSci's vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We do this by empowering scientists to run more successful experiments with the world's most advanced, easy to use biomedical artificial intelligence software platform, thereby avoiding delays that slow the progress of medicine to clinical trials. Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google's AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for more than 41,000 scientists that accelerates research at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We're a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are hiring a Customer Success Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the efficiency of our Customer Success teams to empower scientists and increase the speed and quality of life-saving research. You will report to the VP of Customer Success and will be their trusted partner in defining customer success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale. We are looking for candidates who can dive into our retention, adoption, and account health metrics. We will utilize your expertise to keep our focus on process efficiencies that promote growth, scalability, and retention. You should love working in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment to support the broader Customer Success team and company goals.
- Reporting and Analysis: Report on past results and usage forecasts, Identify and track leading indicators of adoption to help drive renewal and expansion
- Forecasting: Help CS Leadership develop forecasts for account health and adoption based on transactional and behavioural patterns.
- Operational Data Quality: Create checks for data quality within transactional and operational systems (Planhat, Hubspot, Heap), and own end-to-end data quality in CS.
- With CS Leadership, assist with capacity planning and incentive compensation targets
- Help determine systems and processes that increase productivity, efficiency, and visibility across the entire Customer Success Organization
- Run the administration of the CS tech stack (Planhat, Hubspot, Knowledge Owl, Heap) including internal integrations
- External Communications: Create an overarching coordinated email outreach program across CS, Product, and Marketing for one to many retention and usage campaigns
- Risk Management: Detect early signals of at-risk adoption and renewals, design playbooks for CS to address risk and usage, and provide a path for escalation
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Coordinate cross-functional processes that help meet customers' needs
- Customer Experience analytics:
- Own the NPS survey programs supported by CS leadership
- Analyze NPS data to establish themes that are reported to leadership
- Help automate customer journey touchpoints and related CS activities
- 3+ years of Customer Success Ops, Revenue Ops, Sales Ops or Bus Ops experience at a hypergrowth B2B SaaS company (experience as a CSM or AM)
- 2+ years of experience in managing customer-success focused projects
- 1+ years of experience analyzing customer success, sales or business operations metrics
- Experience in building strong trusting relationships with CS Leadership and team and stakeholders
- Expertise in tools: CRMs (Hubspot, Salesforce) CS Platforms (Planhat or similar) Metrics/Measurement (Heap or similar) Project Management (Monday.com or similar)
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience with marketing automation systems or customer data platforms.
Benefits and perks:
- A compensation package that includes equity options in the company
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan: All employees get the “executive treatment”
- Effectiveness coaching for managers: Onsite, personalized coaching from an executive coach with a doctorate in clinical psychology
- Mental health tools and support: Optional mindfulness sessions and a free Headspace account
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe: Find out what your DNA says about your health, traits, and ancestry
- Three weeks of vacation, plus another week: Get 15 days to use anytime, and we’re closed Dec 25-Jan 1
- Additional days off: Company summer day, your birthday, and earn +1 vacation day annually
- Work from anywhere flexibility: Every day right now, and up to 4 days per week once we return to the office
- An onsite gym: Keep fit, conveniently, with a Peloton and other great equipment
- A great benefits package: Including health and dental
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focused, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.