Job title: Senior Systems Integrator (full-time, 100% remote)
Are you looking to join a start-up in a critical Senior Systems Integrator role with significant growth potential? If helping build, maintain and scale a robust, high-performance infrastructure for an AI platform for individuals sounds thrilling, we would love for you to apply!
Location: Remote (U.S. based). Must be authorized to work in the US, provide a US Federal W-4 form, and required identification
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 - 9 AM to 5 - 6 PM as needed to complete assigned work
Comp range: $125K - $150K DOE
Benefits: Equity, health insurance, remote work with flexible hours and eligibility for all future benefits, 401k, and more coming soon
About IMAIGE AI: IMAIGE is a computer-vision company focused on innovation in subjective learning and personal AI. We help companies see the world like their customers. Our AI systems learn to recognize photos and images that are subjectively meaningful to an individual person and are aesthetically and compositionally the best ones. IMAIGE AI is a proxy for personalized visual decision making.
Why this role exists: We are looking for a talented System Integrator to join our growing development team. Reporting to the COO, you will be working closely with our AI team to help build, maintain and scale a robust, high-performance infrastructure for our AI platform. Our exciting new AI platform will provide unique, personalized insight about image data with numerous commercial and enterprise applications — this is a great opportunity to join an early-phase startup in a critical role with significant growth potential.
- 5+ years of experience with Docker and cloud support on platforms like Google Cloud or AWS
- 5+ years of experience, as well as SQL expertise, preferred
- Previous experience with supporting various cloud environments utilizing Kubernetes, Docker, Envoy, and Ubuntu Linux VMs
- Experience with ETL, systems integrations, and enterprise implementations
- Previous experience with PostgreSQL scaling, replication, sharding/partitioning, and indexing
- Experience with modern backend Python
- You will provide holistic support for various cloud environments utilizing Kubernetes and Docker, Envoy, and Ubuntu Linux VMs.
- You will also write “glue” code connecting microservices, bots, and AI models in one comprehensive but distributed platform.
- You will help build, maintain and scale a robust, high-performance infrastructure for our AI platform.
- You will curate documents that relate to integration principles.
- You will decipher technical data and explain it in plain English.
- Expert on all matters related to systems integration
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Demonstrable expertise in core technical skills
- Ability to organize self and others
- Strong communications skills, oral and written
- Self-motivated and creative
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Process-driven but adaptable
- Ability to switch between big picture and details
- Can communicate with teams and clients at all levels of technical ability