Location: the US or Canada (remote)
Novigo Talent Acquisition team is expanding and we are looking for an energetic and hard-working SAP Recruiter, who is technology savvy and has good sourcing skills to join our team and help us on our growth journey. In this role, you will be a part of our OneNovigo global team and get exposure to Recruitment in other regions, countries, and continents.
What We Do:
Novigo is a competence leader for supply chain execution consulting services. Our expert teams enable clients to uncover the benefits of SAP's state-of-the-art Transportation Management Application Platform while transforming their supply chain execution organizations.
We at Novigo are proud of having the best team of experts within the industry, who can navigate the complexity of the digital core transition and discover greater success. We’re passionate about facing the most complex challenges and finding solutions that are right for our customers.
Through our regional subsidiaries in North America, EMEA, Asia, and Australia, we support our customers worldwide. Novigo has delivered the most SAP TM Implementation Projects among all SAP 3rd Party Services Partners. Our value-driven Business Transportation Services approach and our track record of 100% successful SAP TM project delivery make Novigo the partner of choice for SAP Supply Chain Execution projects.
What Impact You Will Make:
This is a unique opportunity! With Novigo you will get a chance to make a profound impact by helping our experts to build and shape our teams and empower them to innovate and extend our customers' businesses. Working closely side by side with our cross-functional teams, you will be a trusted partner of our hiring managers and the point of contact for our highly valuable candidates. In this role, you will have a big responsibility for attracting the best talents to our greatly talented teams and ensuring a superb candidate experience throughout the entire application process.
- Support full-cycle recruitment efforts within niche skills market (SAP SCM, TM, EWM, EM, GTT, LBN etc.)
- Utilizing various channels drive proactive sourcing and engaging activities for hard-to-find candidates
- Build long-lasting connections and ensure amazing candidate experience throughout the application/hiring process and beyond
- Maintain internal ATS and other internal databases to keep them updated (career page, job postings, tracking candidate process progress etc.)
- Candidate pre-selection/screening
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews as well as managing feedback flow
- Preparation of offer package documents
- Support employer branding, HR and other internal initiatives
How You Will Grow:
At Novigo you are, who you want to be! With our unique career development program, you can grow your career exponentially and in diverse directions as well as shape your career as you wish. If you’re passionate about talent acquisition and innovation and looking for a close-knit company where you can make a difference, Novigo is the place for you.
Learn more about Novigo and our team: novigo.com
What We Are Looking For:
The position requires good sourcing skills in combination with technical recruitment experience. In this role, you will support Novigo’s recruitment and sourcing activities predominantly for the Novigo North America region in the US and Canada (as well as other regions as per need) while ensuring that all hiring needs are successfully met on time.
- Min 2 years of Recruitment/Sourcing experience
- At least 1 year of experience as a technical recruiter within SAP or IT market
- Experienced with recruitment tools (ATS, LinkedIn, different job boards, etc.)
- Experienced with Boolean strings and other sourcing technics
- Well versed with social media and experienced in utilizing it for recruitment purposes
- Hard-working and creative/resourceful personality with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Go-getter with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong organizational skills and thinking out-of-the-box
- Outstanding communication skills in English (written and verbal)
What We Offer You:
- Collaborative, dynamic, and rewarding work atmosphere
- Niche area for hard-to-find talents – a perfect environment for people who love challenges and never stop learning
- Innovation is at the forefront of Novigo and we look for that innovative spirit in all our colleagues
- Reputable market leading company within SAP Digital Supply Chain – working for a boutique company with a brand name within the industry as well as an impeccable reputation (100% success rate)
- Opportunity to work with people from different locations worldwide and get exposure to other regions / countries / continents and cultures
- Being a global company and having people all around the world working in different locations, makes diversity and inclusion an integral part of our nature/DNA
- The well-being and security of our employees is very important for us, that’s why Novigo provides a generous benefits package
- Extended career-building opportunities and learning opportunities
- Fantastic team-spirit within OneNovigo team with a “people first” leadership mindset company-wide, corporate events, and a lot of fun
- Very competitive compensation with generous bonus package and much more
Contact: Viktoriya Syatkovska (firstname.lastname@example.org)