Yuxi Global is an American company with with 100% remote jobs and high functional teams across Latin America.
We stay updated with the most modern, edge practices and technologies. Our teams are versatile, adaptable and have expertise in a wide range of programming languages, databases and frameworks.
This is your invitation to someone who loves working with the newest technologies and is on top of what’s next. Do you have a keen eye for performance and are you always seeking the highest quality in code? We are looking for someone like you!
We are currently looking for a QA Automation to work with one of our best clients in the US, who build solutions using blockchains, with their own smart contract framework, a unique API framework, and a robot/hardware control framework that can make decisions autonomously or through consensus. The mission is to create autonomous transaction processing platforms that enable our customers to securely process transactions with distributed and centralized architectures in the cloud and on bare metal IoT
- As your main responsibility, you’ll develop automated test cases according to our client needs using:
- Cucumber, Postman, Selenium or Katalon Studio.
- Design and maintain the testing ecosystem.
- Run manual tests and give them a proper structure.
You will work closely with your fellow engineering team members based in Colombia and other Latin American Countries. We are used to working in a distributed and remote manner, so this role is open to professionals in The Americas.
You are a great fit for this job if you:
- Have a minimum of B2 English level (written and oral) and you are able to effectively communicate with your peers, customers and stakeholders.
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a QA Automation.
- Have experience with: Katalon studio, Selenium, Postman, nightwatch or cucumber.
- Knowledgeable in scrum and agile methodologies.
- Methodological and organized in your work and with amazing attention to detail.
- Experience with Qtest, mocha, jasmine and jest are considered a nice to have.
- Work-life integration: We support a work life balance and the opportunity to create a greater synergy between work; home; family; and personal well-being.
- Amazing Benefits: Paid health insurance, life insurance, saving programs and other benefits such as employee savings accounts.
- Training and Development opportunities: English training programs and other personal development opportunities.
- Equipment to get you started and other great perks.