Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare, and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a proven SaaS business leader to lead our rapidly scaling customer success team. The SVP of Customer Success will have responsibility for leading the team that brings the immense value of Persado to life. The SVP will have the ability to marshal all customer resources to address any customer satisfaction, adoption, service delivery, or renewal issues, resulting in clear accountability, consistent service and one face to the customer.
What We Want You To Do:
- Drive the strategy and alignment of customer success to accelerate high value business outcomes for our customers with precision and predictability
- Focus on customer intimacy to deliver business impact and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding our customers’ key business issues and opportunities
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with the Persado user experience and service
- Development organizations with product enhancement information
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while supporting efforts to drive enterprise wide adoption of Persado
- Create a consistent and valued customer experience developing and scaling repeatable methodologies and proven best practices
- Work closely with the Sales organization to develop and execute growth plans and strategies including territory and portfolio planning alignment with the Sales Leadership.
- Establish relationships with leadership cross-functionally to ensure a consistent and differentiated customer experience
- Effectively build and establish relationships with key channel partners to support a joint go to market strategy
- Manage and achieve key business metrics including bookings, revenue, utilization, and expenses
- Be an inspirational leader and create a vibrant, inclusive culture that inspires people to do their best work
- Operationalize key national & global programs ensure we remain ahead of the future needs of our customers
What We Want To See:
- A track record of building and growing a world class organization through talent acquisition, onboarding, and retention, characterized by high productivity and excellent morale
- Experience with the enterprise and demonstrated leadership to make rapid decisions and problem solving in this environment.
- Excels in navigating a highly collaborative and fast-paced, “scale up” environment
- Proven experience building and running a business with the right operational skills
- Proven track record working with Product Management to deliver customer functionality – in this case to drive adoption
- Demonstrated success in building a Services, Customer Engagement or Customer Success team
Who you are:
- Broad based business and technology professional with 15+ years of experience leading a high growth organization delivering software based business solutions to large enterprises
- 15+ years of work experience in a leadership position
- 10+ years of work experience in enterprise software
- 5+ years in experience in customer success or related role
- Background in consulting and / or professional services is a strong plus.
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence.
- Ability to build an operating model with tools, processes and people to drive a scaled model for customer success
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at executive levels
- Strong understanding of business processes especially marketing and supporting technologies
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary and equity- We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- 401k to prepare for your future
- Paid holidays and flexible paid-time-off
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- All the gear you need to work smart
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability.
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin.