You like taking ideas from design files and bringing them to our web browsers. You have a good understanding of how the web works and have experience in building, maintaining and iterating on web applications. You have a good grasp of interfacing with a variety of backend APIs along with industry recognized development strategies, including both development and test. Being proficient in one of the modern JS frameworks (React, Vue) is essential along with a good understanding of git and modern build pipeline tooling such as Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Bower. Having an eye for detail is key and therefore you must have a good understanding of SASS/CSS and associated tooling.
Reports to: Team Lead
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognized standards
- Assist the team with peer reviews and in ensuring the highest quality code is delivered.
- Communicate with the design team to ensure designs are well understood, pragmatically thought through, technically feasible and accurately developed
• BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience dealing with cross-browser and responsive development.
• Work experience with automation and pre-processing tools (e.g. Grunt, SASS, LESS).
• Work experience integrating web solutions with external web services.
• English level B1 or higher.