As a lead developer, you have been a developer for a long period of time (min 6 years) and have worked on multiple platforms within the backend and mobile space. You are highly passionate about software development and are not afraid to push yourself and the technologies you work with to the limit. Ideally you have some management experience in leading other developers and you have taken part in pitching and selling projects by ensuring tech validations, communicating and coming up with technical solutions along with doing estimations.
Reports to: Technical Director
- Take responsibility of projects and tasks you are working on
- Takes ownership and drive forward the team's open-source initiatives
- Recruiting and building a team of competent engineers
- Ensure all code is developed using industry recognized standards
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Between 6 and 8 years’ software development experience
- Proficiency with data storage patterns and practices, namely relational (SQL) and/or non-relational (NoSQL) platforms
- Proficiency in integrating web solutions with web services and third-party platforms.
- Proven track record as a technical team leader.
- English level B2 or higher.