Together with a small team, you’ll work on our special customer projects. On the one hand, this means being responsible for managing the setup of customer projects. On the other, it’s about managing our internal special (growth) development team.
- Own Frontastic’s customer projects
- Manage the projects, internal and external communication, and resources
- Work and make decisions with both content and business in mind
- Translate customer requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a project backlog, accompany the sprint planning, and find the optimal solution in case of queries regarding the backlog items
- Collaborate with the Product team to prioritize features that are valuable, usable, and align with the product strategy