We are looking for an outstanding Head of Sales to turn our innovative technology into clear sales growth.
Minespider is a cutting-edge blockchain technology startup. We help global clients such as Volkswagen and Google to have a greater understanding of their mineral supply chains, allowing them to improve their sustainability performance, align with regulations, and communicate these efforts to their customers in a trusted way.
Our vision is to facilitate a global change in the raw materials industry, where transparent sourcing becomes the norm. We have developed our own blockchain infrastructure that is now a reference point for industry groups and international organizations.
Minespider is run by 17 international team members, who bring a ton of expertise (and fun!) to their work. This is an amazing opportunity for you to take ownership of our sales strategy and scale our sales team.
The Head of Sales will build Minespider's sales function and lead the transition of our company from startup to scale-up. This is a senior position that comes with a great deal of responsibility.
The Head of Sales is responsible for working with senior management to implement a strategic plan for managing growing the company's revenue and market share. Reporting to the CEO, they will take a creative approach in identifying, qualifying, and targeting new business and present new ideas to the management team. The Head of Sales will build, manage, coach, and lead all aspects of the sales team (current and future).
- Develop strategies for scaling Minespider's business.
- Set sales goals and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Build up a sales team including hiring and training.
- Define sales team compensation and incentive programs.
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Define and document Minespider's sales processes.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity.
- Travel as required for events, in-person meetings with customers and partners, and to develop key relationships.
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish successful support, channel, and partner programs.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Represent Minespider at industry conferences as subject matter expert and for lead generation.
Education & Experience
- Four or more years of experience in a direct sales and/or sales management within SaaS organization.
- Four or more years leading a sales team (4+ sales, 4+ team lead).
- Have a strong work ethic, excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments.
- Excellent understanding and analytical ability managing KPI-driven sales metrics.
- Experience at working both independently (remotely) and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work for an industry leading startup with a unique blockchain solution and massive growth potential.
- Potential to grow in your role and build up your own team.
- The chance to work with a highly-experienced international team of 17 people, with plenty of virtual happy hours and pub quizzes.
- A competitive salary based on your level of experience.
- The opportunity to work fully remotely.
Key Facts & Figures
Starting Date: within 3 months (no later!)
Work Experience: 4+ years in sales, 4+ years team lead
Pay: $100,000.00 + bonus and attractive startup incentive package (ESOP)
Benefits: Flexible hiring possibilities (Switzerland, Germany, Global)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
We believe in creating equitable technology and are committed to building a diverse team, where members can contribute their unique visions and continue to challenge the status quo. We greatly encourage candidates of any race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, origin (and whatever else makes you special!) to apply.