Paradigm Life is looking for energetic and motivated people to join our Sales Development team. If you have an upbeat personality and thrive on the opportunity to work with others and help them improve their lives for the better, we want to talk to you. SDRs are at the tip of the spear of our marketing and sales strategies, helping us drive our growth. You’ll be learning integral skills that will foster your professional development in years to come.
- Qualify warm leads from specific marketing campaigns
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Manage your personal goals and metrics, understand the levers and actions that optimize corporate and personal success
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Thrive on telling a story that helps your client grasp the value proposition of the product
- Be an empathetic listener with an open mind in order to solve the client's needs and concerns
- Driven to understand the client's digital footprint to enhance the probability of making an effective first connection
- Succeed in a values-driven environment where performance is measured by KPIs and other metrics
- Excel in a growth-oriented atmosphere, rewarded by incentives
- Proficiency with selling over the phone or using online tools
- Speak, communicate, and write clearly and confidently
- Demonstrate computer literacy
- Financial services experience, ideally life insurance
Paradigm Life is a vibrant, fast-paced company. We are a nationally recognized FinTech firm, specializing in insurance, financial services, and online financial education using cutting-edge communication and software technologies.
Why Paradigm Life:
- 100% Remote work from home
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance w/ generous employer contribution
- Competitive Pay
- Individual monthly bonus opportunity
- Team monthly bonus opportunity
- PTO and paid holidays
About Paradigm Life:
Paradigm Life's mission is changing the way you look at life and wealth. Our mission began in 2007 when we discovered firsthand the value of our principles and our strategies. The failure of traditional financial planning methodology was exposed in more ways than one. This discovery was the result of meeting and helping thousands of individuals and businesses learn about sound wealth strategies.
Paradigm Life is a fully developed virtual business that allows our teams the opportunity to connect with clients in all 50 states, Canada and US Territories.
The Paradigm Life team consists of committed professionals who strive each day to enrich the lives of those we come in contact with by educating them on sound financial principles.
Paradigm Life provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws