Snapt is an application delivery designed for today and tomorrow. We develop Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) with load balancing, web acceleration, WAF, and GSLB for traditional, hybrid, and cloud-native environments. Snapt is on the bleeding edge of modern, software-centric, and cloud-native ADC solutions and is designed to help the next generation of makers build tomorrow's digital landmarks.
About the Role
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our business competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
As “Global Sales Manager” you’ll manage inbound leads and be the first point of contact for new clients. You’ll be responsible for execution of the sales strategy as well as the organization and the monitoring of the full sales cycle. You will manage our Account Executive, ISRs and Business Development team. You will work closely with the CEO and COO to develop new relationships, industries, and means of growth. Day to day, externally, you will connect with existing and potential clients, communicate our products to a broad range of audiences, and break down barriers in the market. Internally, you will guide the sales team on its actions, material to be used, pricing strategy, etc. You will apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities, metrics, and demand in order to develop strategies. You will quickly become a key reference for our existing clients and should relentless in pursuing new leads.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Manage inbound leads and outbound campaigns with our CRM
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and build relationships with new and potential clients
- Understand product offerings and client needs to offer the best solutions and highest level of support
- Partnering with operations, marketing and product specialists to ensure satisfaction of the customer
- Suggest to the IT development team customized product solutions to address client needs, concerns, and objectives and increase customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Define pricing strategy and payment plans
- Make Snapt’ name top of mind of our targeted business community.
- Manage and maintain quality of opportunities within our customer database
- Provide onboarding support and customer service to new and existing clients, large and small
- Interact with global networking leaders and implementing partners around the world.
- Participate in global networking conferences and events to represent Snapt
- Bachelors degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills