At Sureify, we're helping a large and critical industry - life insurance - to modernize and innovate. As we increase our footprint and grow in our ability, we’re looking for a full-time senior graphic designer to help project and advance Sureify’s brand as a world class insurtech company.
If you have a passion for creating and growing brands as well as B2B graphic design, an eye for detail and are keen on advancing your career working with the leading startup in life insurance innovation, we'd love to meet you!
You’ll be working as part of a multidisciplinary design team while collaborating closely with the Marketing, Sales and Demo Teams in shaping Sureify’s brand; creating exceptional brand and design outcomes through successful business-led design.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including videos, websites, social and marketing materials
Summary of Role:
- Work as part of the Design team.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing, Sales and Demo Teams.
- Work directly with heads of departments and executive suite to design and produce a diverse range of projects, including presentations, reports, branding, website design, online ads and marketing collaterals for internal and external use.
- Produce innovative design concepts through successful business-led design.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders at different levels on a day-to-day basis; attend briefing meetings and manage email & Slack correspondence.
- Understand and advance the Sureify brand and apply it effectively across all design mediums. Ensure and encourage consistency by adhering to brand guidelines.
- Work closely with a multidisciplinary design team; share in the workload, lead by example and motivate others.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to prioritize and work efficiently to deliver projects on time.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Oversee design project management; liaise with internal/external suppliers.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Design corporate materials for proposals, presentations, advertisements, Social , webinars , presentations, invitations, marketing collateral, website, events, signage, videos etc.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design and compelling content.
- Create work that is insightful, culturally relevant, meaningfully disruptive and helps push the brand forward as a respected and trusted leader in our industry.
- Set the visual tone/direction of campaigns to build concepts and bring them to life.
- Translate marketing and communication strategies into effective design solutions across a diverse range of projects.
- Provide art direction for layout, illustration, video and photography when necessary.
- Present and explain designs & concepts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work within, and advance, existing brand guidelines, ensuring all work is brand compliant.
- Ensure high quality control and compliance to corporate standards in Sureify’s graphic design output; handling finished artwork when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain relevant documentation on each project.
- Handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines. When necessary, organize workload around changing priorities.
- Inspire and share ideas with other design members across the organization.
- Display strong organizational skills, liaise confidently with suppliers to obtain competitive quotes and ensure print quality of the highest standard.
- Ensure flexibility in working overtime when required on urgent projects.
- Accurately forecast and document time spent on projects.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 7 relevant years experience, of which at least 2 years experience in B2B graphic design.
- Proficiency in industry standard tools for Mac and PC; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint and Word).
- Understanding and past experience creating integrated marketing materials across channels from digital, social media, email but also understand offline and print
- Team player; excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Proactive approach to career, projects and relationships.
- Strong organization skills, meticulous documentation standards.
- Passion for design, eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn from others, share knowledge; and a drive to improve.
- Comfortable working remotely across timezones & cultures; at least 4 hours overlap with Portland OR & Charlotte NC office hours.
- Brand building experience is an advantage.
- Animation & videography experience is an advantage.
How to apply:
Send us your portfolio, resume and a cover letter. Applications lacking a portfolio will not be considered