KENTECH Consulting Inc., is an award-winning private investigative company. We are the creators of innovative projects such as eKnowID.com - 1st consumer background checking system of its kind, C.L.E.A.R. (Criminal Link Exchange and Reporting) and ClarityIQ an intelligent high tech / high touch investigative case management system.
We're on a mission to help the world make clear and informed hiring decisions
In order to achieve our team, exhibit the behaviors and core values aligned with this mission http://www.ekentech.com/core-values
As a small agile company, we seek high performers who relish in the idea that their effort will directly impact our customers and help shape the next evolution of background investigations.
Responsibilities of the Investigative Analyst:
- Perform impartial fact-based pre-employment investigations.
- Review municipal government agency applications and identify important information.
- Identify missing information and discrepancies to develop a strategy for obtaining clear and concise information.
- Conduct criminal checks, civil lawsuit checks through our public records access.
- Prepares lists to organize the flow of background checks.
- Edit reports for grammar and content to ensure high quality in the end product.
- Maintain consistent communication with every part of the team
- Conduct heavy investigative research on the internet and through various phone contacts.
Requirements of the Investigative Analyst:
- Investigative Analyst Qualifications College Degree required (Criminal Justice, Pre-Law, Paralegal, Journalism, Political Science)
- 1+ years of experience in an office environment.
- Must be able to Pass Security Clearance to obtain a Permanent Employee Registration Card (PERC) or already have one.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
Flexible Remote Work Schedule
This is a short-term contract assignment with the possibility of long term employment based on performance
Starting at 35-45K depending on experience
- We look forward to receiving your application! All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.