About This Position
The Research team is tasked with making sure TrustRadius provides the most useful, trusted, high quality information for our site visitors. The Research Assistant will support ongoing processes necessary to the operation of the Research team and the growth of TrustRadius's review acquisition program.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable wrangling spreadsheets and data management tools, as well as learning quickly about internal processes in the service of being able to answer a wide variety of questions from members of the TrustRadius community.
The Research Assistant will be based primarily at the TrustRadius office in north Austin, with the possibility of remote work. This is an hourly position, with job responsibilities constituting 20-30 hours a week of work. Hours and days are flexible (within reason).
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Inbox maintenance. Answer questions directed to the Research department.
· Data hygiene and management. Use deduplication tools to merge records created as we add more members to the TrustRadius community.
· Updating review records. Tag new product ratings from TrustRadius users to be included in ongoing review campaigns using Salesforce and Excel.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Attention to detail and ability to organize and switch between several tasks at once.
· Confident in learning about new tools, processes, and technologies.
· High school diploma.
· Proficient in Excel and G Suite.
· Familiar with Salesforce.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology, serving both buyers and vendors. We help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors leverage the voice of their customers in their own sales and marketing channels via in-depth reviews, boosting demand and accelerating the buying cycle.
TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.