Who we are :
Vicoland is an early-stage tech startup on a mission to shape the future of work. Our platform features a tool suite that allows businesses to effortlessly source projects with freelancer teams across the globe.
On the look for:
A brilliant Product designer, with 2+ years of experience (startup experience is a plus), who is:
- Passionate about creating a great user experience, either through building things from scratch or by improving existing functionalities
- Able to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams
- Experienced in designing complex enterprise SaaS web applications
- Eager to achieve product excellence through rigorous user research
- Experienced in developing and conveying ideas clearly in a written and visual format-demonstrating how his/her designs tackle customers' problems
- Experienced in working with qualitative and quantitative data that helps ground his/her decisions in real data, marketplace needs & norms, and product OKRs
- Able to facilitate discussions about his/her work and help drive toward decisions
- Experienced in working with design and prototyping tools such as Figma
- Credible, and has a portfolio showing high-quality UX and UI work
What you'll do:
- You'll be in touch with Vicoland's users, learning what their needs and expectations are through methodical research procedures
- Thoughtfully solve problems for our users and for our business
- Build designs that will shape the future of work, based on clear understandings established from user research
- Present your designs and documentation to a dynamic team that will support you in creating your best work
- You'll be encouraged to voice your thoughts and opinions on what you think should be improved, and what should be built from the ground up
- Work closely with business, product, and engineering partners to deeply understand issues related to both clients and freelancers using Vicoland
- Ultimately, your work will help Vicoland grow and potentially help millions of businesses and freelancers every day around the world!
How we work:
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to connect businesses with a global community of independent experts who deliver quality and efficiency. Our core team operates remotely and consists of 20 people from 9 different countries.
There's a great level of transparency and trust between team members due to a flat hierarchy and frequent communication during dailies, weeklies, and monthly retrospectives. We value efficiency, open conversations, radical candor, and a good sense of humour.
N.B: Vicoland is owned by Cocomore AG - a digital agency based in Frankfurt, Germany. This position is exclusive to Vicoland and does not intersect with other roles/responsibilities within Cocomore.