SquareTrade is the fastest growing company of its kind. We’re revolutionizing a $30b industry with service innovation and attention to customer satisfaction. We partner with some of the largest, most sophisticated retailers and carriers in the world (Walmart, Target, Amazon, Costco, and T-Mobile to name a few), consistently win industry awards, have received tens of thousands of 5-star reviews… and we’re just getting started. A member of the Allstate family, SquareTrade has headquarters in San Francisco and London.
The SquareTrade Cloud Level 1 (L1) Specialist will be responsible for providing remote technical support for customer cloud environments. This individual must have a thorough understanding of how to troubleshoot issues with cloud infrastructure technology. The ideal candidate will have cloud infrastructure and application experience.
This is a client-engaging role, with a major focus on providing a “white glove” level of support. The individual in this role will be exposed to modern cloud technology including Office 365, Microsoft 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Azure Active Directory and other emerging cloud technologies.
The L1 Specialist will provide post-migration support for Microsoft 365 as a day-to-day responsibility. The goal of the L1 role, as is true for every team member in the company, is to deliver excellent technical and customer support for our clients. Future responsibilities may include efforts to plan, manage, support, and complete on-premise to cloud migrations for Office 365, hosted Exchange, and other cloud services for our partners’ customers.
What You'll Be Doing...
- Provide customer technical support and troubleshooting for Microsoft 365 applications including Office 365 (Outlook, OneDrive, SharePoint, OneNote, Teams, etc.), Windows 10, and Azure Active Directory
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Office 365 migrations
- Manage ticket ownership and triage time effectively and follow up with customers in a timely and professional manner
- Assist teammates with Microsoft 365 questions and/or issues
- Identify weaknesses and deficiencies in processes and procedures for continuous improvement
- Provide flawless “white glove” customer service to our clients and vendor partners
- Provide a high level of client support to achieve excellent customer satisfaction (CSAT) and net promoter scores (NPS)
- Track cases and activities through our internal ticketing system and maintain regular communication with team leadership and customers
- Remain up-to-date on emerging cloud and infrastructure technologies through work practices and individualized training
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
You're Our Ideal Candidate If...
- This is a work-from-home opportunity and you must have a backup phone, quiet working environment and terrestrial internet service that meets bandwidth requirements of at least 10mbps both upstream and downstream
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience in a server and/or cloud support environment
- 1+ years of client facing technical troubleshooting and ticket management experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft 365 products
- Ability to manage and document time and activity without immediate supervision
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and ticket assignments
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapid change
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to work outside regularly scheduled work shift as needed to cover peer time off and holidays
- Solid understanding of DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory
- Microsoft 365 certification(s) is not required but is a plus
- Ability to communicate with customers professionally in a written (tickets and e-mail) and verbal (phone) capacities
Home Office Requirements...
- High Speed Internet access
- Quiet and private workspace
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Dedicated Landline line – No VOIP
- Individuals currently using VOIP (e.g. Bright house, Vonage, Magic Jack) as a service provider cannot be considered due to system incompatibility
Some of the benefits of working @Squaretrade include:
- Not feeling stuck! This team has exposure to many different parts of the business, making transitioning easy...we work on developing careers based on what people enjoy!
- Competitive salaries, Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), PTO, 401k matching
- Respect for your work-life balance
- A paid volunteer day to give back to the community
The Team: http://www.squaretrade.com/leadership
SquareTrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background check, which includes a drug screen.