Join peekd and become part of Berlin's leader in Big Data and Analytics
peekd is a data intelligence platform helping online businesses make smart decisions and realize opportunities.
Our mission is to create opportunity by giving people access to data.
With peekd, companies find power in data and get a strategic advantage. Hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world rely on peekd's products to optimize their online performance and unlock their full potential. peekd helps startups to get started and grow their revenues, and established businesses to accelerate into new markets.
Founded in 2017, peekd is headquartered in Berlin, Germany.
To further strengthen our People & Culture team and accelerate growth, we are looking for a working student in Talent Sourcing (f/m/d) . You will be part of our recruiting team and report directly to the Head of People & Culture. This is a position that gives you the opportunity to learn, grow and develop. This working student position can turn into a permanent job within the department of People & Culture. We are happy to support your personal and career development. As our you'll support our People & Culture team for 15-20h/week in its daily mission to make our candidates get enthusiastic for peekd and to ensure a positive candidate experience. Moreover, you'll be involved in many other people & culture topics and take over little projects.
- You work closely with talent acquisition managers and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs and priorities to create sourcing strategies (including market research, market trends, industry trends, company mapping, talent insights, etc.)
- You have a deep understanding of the required roles and source the best candidates using a variety of channels (LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, etc. )
- You will take over responsibilities for various positions (e.g. answering candidate inquiries, screening applications, scheduling interviews, etc.)
- You build and manage talent networks by creating talent pipelines for future and existing hiring needs using all available talent sources as well as researching, testing, and evaluating new tools on a regular basis
- You track relevant data towards your pipeline activity and key results regularly and share them with the internal stakeholders
- You constantly strive for improvement, e.g. by challenging and optimizing our sourcing process or increasing efficiency
- You collaborate with our people & culture team on strategic nurturing efforts and help to execute them
- You will work with our ATS (applicant tracking system) and publish current job advertisements on various portals
- You will support with other People & Culture-related projects and get a great overview in the field of People & Culture / Human Resources
- You are enthusiastic about recruitment
- Currently progressing towards a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You are curious about People & Culture-related topics and open to projects besides recruitment
- You are a natural networker, collaborate efficiently with the Talent Acquisition Managers and you build a trustful relationship with your candidate network, using your talent to engage with candidates
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator, able to attract and win over passive candidates and excite them about peekd
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
We trust and empower our colleagues! Together we make sure to foster an environment in which we can thrive and deliver our full potential.
We are looking for exceptionally smart, authentic, and ambitious people with a strong personality. We encourage out-of-the-box thinking in order to deliver steadily better solutions to our clients. However, we also love celebrating our successes and look forward to building an awesome company with you.
- Collaboration with the founding and management teams consisting of professionals with experience from top companies
- A learning environment that supports you in personal growth
- An awesome international team
- Flexible vacation policy and work from home policies
- Our office is based in the heart of Berlin (full time remote work possible though)