About Student Beans
Student Beans is the world's leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featured in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers and drive ROI for our clients.
Also accredited as a Great Place to Work in 2021, Student Beans is constantly striving to empower employees in their daily work, as well as offering flexible solutions to encourage a healthy work life balance.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, the US and Australia- but we’re not stopping there! We have an incredibly exciting journey ahead with our brilliant employees driving our success, and we’re looking for more talented individuals to join us.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Head of Product to join us. Responsibilities include:
- Establish the key themes, objectives and key results for your functional area, and empower your teams throughout the full product management lifecycle
- Build strong business cases through a data-driven approach and align business stakeholders behind key opportunities for our product development
- Ensure the deep partnership between engineering, designers, researchers, and analysts within the production teams to deliver against your vision.
- Manage a team of product managers, offering support both in their day-to-day and the development of their skills for the growth of their career
- Champion the voice of the customer, leveraging user research and data insights and turn them into actionable plans to deliver the best customer experience
- Have a strong understanding of the complexities of a marketplace, balancing the needs for both our students and brands and the business metrics
- Be a smart problem solver, who does not hesitate to get hands on to unblock your teams and deliver quality solutions quickly
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have...
- Experience in Product Management or similar roles
- Line Managerial experience of least 3 direct reports
- Experience leading teams in high growth environments
- Driven experimentation
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of communicating to multiple levels of an organization
- Experience of launching and iterating digital products leveraging a digital marketplace
- Worked within an agile environment
Life at Student Beans
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Remote first working environment, meaning you are not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in!
- Flexi-time, including Flexi Fri-yay which gives you an opportunity to finish at 1.30pm!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment - famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on welfare - gym membership, wellness challenges, EAP and health cash plan
- Mental Health First Aider
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Schemes
- In house performance and development coaching
- Access to the ‘Student Beans Library’
- Volunteer Days. Student Beans believes in the benefit of volunteering and we believe everyone can play a role in the community!
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber … to name a few
Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans' use of your personal information.