DoinGud is the new NFT platform where every transaction does good.
DoinGud is a next-gen creator ecosystem exploring the future of digital media & collectibles. It strives to be community-owned and curated, empowering creators, curators, brands & organizations to engage directly with their audiences, tap into and create new and sustainable compensation streams, generate value for their audiences and create meaningful social impact.
You may find us a bit…different from other start-ups. DoinGud is, at its core, community-owned, collaborative, positive, and full of real do-ers and hands-on builders. We are in execution mode and are excited and committed to provide the most compelling user experiences for each and all of our users, customer, clients and friends.
We want DoinGud to be a living, breathing model of how we want work, and the world, to be:
- High on autonomy, low on authority
- High on collaboration, low on hierarchy
- High on mindset of abundance, low on mindset of winners & losers
- Fun, kind, ambitious and appreciative
- Learning all the time, striving for the best
- Fast-paced, delivery-oriented and reliant on do-ocracy.
The NFT space is a wild and ready playground for technical wizards with creative flair. We need your diversity of thought, energy and style to create extraordinary opportunities and experiences. You will change the lives of artists and creators, collectors and curators, social impact organisations and therefore every person that they help.
If this sounds intriguing to you, and you have that builders mentality, that fits our current needs match your experience and interest, let's talk.
We are looking for someone with a deep understanding of audiovisual narratives who can master our content, developing innovative new formats and creative concepts designed for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. You will be responsible for the shooting plan and you’ll work collaboratively with inspiring and international creatives (filmmakers, copywriters, designers, video editors, etc) to envision and execute wonderful pieces that will engage with our target audiences (interviews, documentaries, tutorials, etc) and meet marketing strategies and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 5 or more years of experience in audiovisual production within the digital environment(social media, advertising, fiction, and documentary).
- Experience in set & postproduction coordination.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously.
- You are passionate about anything creative.
- You have organizational and planning skills.
- You have experience coordinating the entire production process, from pre-production tofinal delivery, and managing the crew in the shooting and the editing room.
- You have experience managing artists and creatives.
- You try to find and solve problems within projects and workflows.
- You are familiar with creative jargon and are up to date on the latest trends.
- You have experience in collaborating with multidisciplinary teams.
- You can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
- You have the ability to understand our brand values and translate them into all theformats that we’ll produce.
- You are committed to meeting deadlines.
- You are a team player.
- You are proactive, suggesting ideas, introducing new formats, and adapting to newplatforms.
- You are flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
- You are positive.
- You are a champion of creativity.
- You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
- You possess sensitivity and common sense.
- Experience working on Blockchain/Web3 projects.
- Understanding of the crypto and NFT environment.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Experience in content creation and writing.
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to participate.
- Learn and grow. A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues, and grow professionally.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna work.
- Do good.
- Work in one of the most technologically advanced ecosystems representing the future ofartists.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.