Fyllo is a cannabis marketing platform that powers compliance at scale. Through our proprietary technology, we are filling an unmet need for systems that enable cannabis brands and online publishers to meet compliance requirements on a large scale. As a first-mover in the industry, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible, helping the world realize the full potential of cannabis.
The Insights Products team is responsible for delivering solutions that enhance targeting and measurement capabilities across Fyllo's entire product portfolio. They accomplish this by integrating data from various sources to provide a more complete and precise view of consumer behavior, brand loyalty, and product consumption. The VP is responsible for leading data integration, solutions and executing insights products strategies to create and enhance best in class data solutions.
Insights Products Team
We build and deliver solutions that enhance targeting and measurement capabilities across Fyllo's entire product portfolio. We accomplish this by integrating data from various sources to provide a more complete and precise view of audiences. Our mandate is to leverage this data to build the best in class product portfolio.
How We Work
We embrace and evangelize a modern technology stack. We build our solutions in the cloud so that they are scalable and provide cost visibility to our business. We collaborate and develop using open source tools where appropriate
Our insights solutions are designed to be reproducible and repeatable to enable collaboration and opportunities for sharing work across the organization more easily. Integrity is fundamental to our work in measuring behavior and outcomes for our partners. We want to make sure we develop our company's future data capabilities in a responsible way.
We execute on our mandate by focusing on enablement, engineering, and insights.
This discipline relates scaling of our data insights solutions through data workflow development, automation, and model deployment. This function also enables the science and insight disciplines by supporting data needs and creating solutions that can serve longer term business integration needs. This discipline builds up subject matter expertise on data insights generation processes across the product portfolio
· Designing and implementing a strategy to build a portfolio of monetizable data insights products
· Executing on a cloud strategy for transforming data insights solutions by delivering increased scale and reliability while reducing overall solution costs
· Building on Fyllo's capabilities through automation and the creation of efficiencies across data ingestion, integration and enhancement processes
· Develop and promote insights strategy initiatives across technology and operations
· Partnering with senior executives across all corporate functions to identify, prioritize and execute on strategies to leverage data insights products to transform the business
· Masters in computer science, engineering, etc.
· At least 10 years post education experience
· At least 5 years of experience leading insights products teams
· Demonstrated experience in the application and scaling of advanced solutions powered by
· Programming (e.g., C++), cloud distributed computing, python / R
· Drive to find answers, motivation to learn and adaptive to changing business needs
· Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
· Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
· Experience with GCP/ Azure and/or AWS Data Services and migration tools
· Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
· Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python (nice to have: Java & Scala)
· Experience with APIs - able to build and optimize APIs
- § Team player, facilitator and works well with others.
- § Respected and trusted leader.
- § Remains unbiased, specific technology- and vendor-neutral – more interested in results than personal preferences.
- § Displays intellectual curiosity and integrity.
- § Motivated by long-term results and achieving targeted business outcomes.
- § Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced organization with aggressive project technology, features, and schedule goals.
- § Excellent research, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- § Practical ability to communicate, influence and persuade – both business and IT leaders as well as peers.
- § Use the language of business leaders and join the conversation that's taking place
- § Integrity, professionalism, honesty, self-confidence, respect and conviction
- § Ability to attract, retain, engage and develop teams in a fast-paced, transformational environment
- § Ensure there is a focus on accountability and performance, with clear line of sight between organization strategy and individual goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.