We are currently looking for a Freelance FinTech Writer who can deliver 1000 to 5000-word content, or even more, per week. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience producing content or is knowledgeable about marketing agency financial operations.
If you're a writer who is driven, adaptable, curious, and loves to research niche fields or industries, then we invite you to join our remote team and enrich our client's websites with new blog posts, guides, and various kinds of marketing copies.
Responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you're experienced with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we'd like to meet you! Ultimately, you will be delivering quality content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
Kindly share samples of your work or portfolio (in English, please!) along with your application (you may use the cover letter section or combine it with your CV file).
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our and/or our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Storychief
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, Editor, or similar role
- Formal experience as an editor is a plus
- (English) Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with content management systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Amenable with multiple rounds of revisions/edits if necessary
- Experience working with financial agencies
- Experience writing about ERPs, CRMs, and financial management platforms/technologies
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field