VitalSource®, is hiring for a Bilingual Client Integration Manager to contribute to our Solutions team focusing on Latin American based customers.
Provides set-up and support for systems integrations between VitalSource platform and their customers, to ensure effective and efficient onboarding of these integrations. Integration manager develops and maintains efficient communications with the team, and delegates duties in the most efficient way to scale relevant processes. Works closely with internal teams to stay current on pipeline and upcoming product releases and improvements. Maintains impeccable records, and a firm grasp of customer needs, conversations, and outstanding items.
- Bachelor’s degree or year for year experience
- 5 years of experience in software industry
- Fluent in Spanish or Portuguese
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic planning
- Diagnostic and Troubleshooting Skills
- Ability to manage priorities for multiple client projects
- Fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese
- Partners with sales, customer services and product management in designing, implementing and supporting customer integrations and processes. Integrations will include but will not be limited to: Digital textbook distribution platform, LMS/VLE systems, ecommerce platforms, and physical book distribution platforms.
- Maintains knowledge of core software offering, in particular those APIs and systems that are essential for seamless communications.
- Communicates company software’s current features, upcoming features and issues
- Designs and maintains processes for scaling and supporting multiple integrations that will work for rapid company growth.
- Works closely with project managers, product team, and other integration managers to assist with the design of, and evolution of core back-end systems critical for growth and customer health.
- Works closely with customer support organization to design and implement 24 x 7, 365 escalation and support policies.
- Utilizes feedback from customer to build customer satisfaction and communicates back to the product team for product improvement.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days accrued annually, 8 company holidays, and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Paid parental leave to support current associates in balancing their professional and personal lives as their families begin and grow
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
- Take breaks or brainstorm in our game room with ping pong & foosball
- Casual Dress Code & Flexible Schedules (per team)
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we’re also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.