Demyst unlocks innovation with the power of data. Our platform helps enterprises solve strategic use cases, including lending, risk, digital origination, and automation, by harnessing the power and agility of the external data universe. We are known for harnessing rich, relevant, integrated, linked data to deliver real value in production. We operate as a distributed team in the US and Asia and serve over 50 clients globally as a strategic external data partner. Frictionless external data adoption within tech forward enterprises is unlocking market growth and allowing solutions to finally get out of the lab. If you like to actually get things done and deployed, versus never ending exploration, Demyst is your new home.
We are looking for a Test Automation Lead to build our Automation Practice from scratch. In this role you will work with Senior Stakeholders, Snr. Engineers, Solution Architects, Product Owners and the B.A. team to identify Automation Opportunities in the business. You will be required to be hands-on , in building Automation Frameworks. You will initially be responsible for the successful coordination and execution of solution testing activities within the System Testing phase, then further developing the program to complement the SIT and UAT phases of the program. The end result will be a well-functioning test automation practice.
Reporting to the Director, Global Client Delivery, your responsibilities will be to support testing requirements and maintain a test suite that is executable on each iteration of the product. You will be the owner of all test outputs, including regression testing, functional testing, performance testing and pen testing. You’ll be the subject matter expert for best practices in test execution for Demyst products & client solutions working directly with a team based predominantly in Melbourne and the APAC region supporting clients in New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
- Working closely with the Test and project team to ensure timely completion of functional, integration and other testing activities in line with the Test strategy
- Development of test scripts, with a view to the automation of functional testing using different test tools
- Modification and/or maintenance of the existing test scripts as part of the operational aspects for future testing purposes
- Working closely with technical teams and the Vendor in resolving issues
- Managing Stakeholder expectations relating to testing processes and test tools
- Participating in the successful implementation of quality improvement initiatives for the Program
- Participate in the creation, review and editing of a test plan for the different test levels of the project
- Developing, maintaining, and improving automation frameworks
- Developing and executing Automation Test Plan
- The building of Automation Scripts
- Setting up the Test Data and execution of Automation Scripts and delivering the test automation completion report
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycles (SDLCs) including both waterfall and Agile approaches, developing and managing Test Scripts\Cases to meet agreed-upon project scope and delivering according to agreed schedules, participate in developing and reviewing Test Plans and Test Strategy; use of test management tools, for example, JIRA Zephyr, Testlink, Quality Centre etc., ability to quickly understand complex systems, Business processes and concepts
- Demonstrated min 2 years’ experience in using test automation framework and tools: Selenium, Test Complete, SmartBrear, Cucumber, TOSCA or equivalent automated tool
- Demonstrated experience in successfully working with product vendors and other stakeholders in resolving application and technical issues
- Proven organisational skills and ability to work effectively across a number of IT systems and projects simultaneously in an environment of competing demands and priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and facilitation skills
- At least 2 dedicated years of test automation experience, setting up and/or maintaining and improving automation frameworks
- Experienced in writing automation scripts in any vendor based/open-source tools Puppeteer, Ziggy, Jmeter etc.
- Ability to work alone and in a remote / distributed workplace
- Work with the largest consumer and business external data market in an emerging industry that is fueling AI globally
- Outsized impact in a small but rapidly growing team offering real autonomy and responsibility for client outcomes
- Stretch yourself to help define and support something entirely new that will impact billions
- Work within a strong, tight-knit team of subject matter experts and overseeing a team of renaissance technical talent
- Small enough where you matter, big enough to have the support to deliver what you promise
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism
- Generous benefits & competitive compensation
Demyst is committed to creating a diverse, rewarding career environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage individuals from all walks of life to apply.