Quantum Metric is paving the way for Continuous Product Design, which is a cross-team approach to building better digital products faster. The result: Teams agree on priorities, build products customers love, and innovate with speed and confidence.
Our number one goal at QM is happy people, happy culture. In addition, we are obsessed with helping businesses deliver better digital products and experiences. We encourage creative problem solving, rapid innovation and bold goal-setting. Our relatively flat organization structure keeps everyone informed and enables people to get involved in solving the problems they care about most. We are a close-knit team moving fast to deliver value to our customers and continue pushing the envelope as we develop new products.
About the Role
The Business Consultant (BC) is responsible for driving client adoption of the Quantum Metric platform, while ensuring that customers are receiving tangible business value through our partnership. The BC engages regularly with customers to provide tailored training aligned to organizational use cases, teaches customers how to apply our technology to solve key business challenges, and provides thorough ad-hoc analysis/insights to improve digital experiences. The BC's performance is based on account retention, customer utilization of the platform, and insights provided to customers.
- Teach clients how to analyze their data using the Quantum Metric platform to surface defects and opportunities for digital product enhancements
- Develop a consultative relationship with each client via a thorough understanding of their business model, strategy, digital properties, key initiatives, and business goals
- Provide guidance on best practices for leveraging Quantum Metric to solve business problems and effectively execute on their digital strategy via daily client interactions
- Lead training sessions across a plethora of use cases to enable customers to be self-sufficient, while driving adoption across large audiences
- Conduct regular working sessions with clients, product demos, and executive briefings. Travel up to 20% of the time to visit client onsite locations
- Proactively analyze client data using the Quantum Metric platform to inform data driven improvements to digital experiences
- Create presentations to summarize opportunities for site optimization and revenue recovery. Present findings with data driven recommendations and supporting analysis to key client stakeholders
- Proactively identify at-risk accounts based on low platform usage, while creating & executing an action plan to drive platform adoption
- Establish and maintain expert level knowledge of product capabilities & configuration options to leverage the Quantum Metric platform to enable customers and surface actionable insights
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally at Quantum Metric, advocating for customer needs and providing input into the development of new platform features
- Partner with account team to secure renewals and support upsell opportunities through enablement and business value
- 3+ years serving in a digital analytics oriented role: Product/Customer Experience/Optimization/Experimentation Analyst, Consulting, or Professional Services.
- Must be able to analyze digital datasets to draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations. Enjoys solving complex problems without straight forward solutions
- Must have client facing experience and be comfortable in a training / subject matter expert (SME) capacity
- Experience with digital analytics and experimentation solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Heap, Tealeaf, Optimizely, Maxymiser, or Adobe Target
- Socially competent and able to build relationships with diverse audiences: senior leaders, middle managers, and individual contributors, both technical and non-technical
- Strong time management skills. Must be able to multitask while juggling the needs of multiple clients simultaneously. Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Must be a self-starter, who thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Empathetic to client concerns and passionate about empowering customers to improve their digital experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exemplary presentation skills. Must feel comfortable presenting to large audiences of 50+ individuals
Perks, Benefits, & Compensation
- This will be the best group that you ever work with! We support one another through challenges and win as a team. Your hard work will be well rewarded. Most importantly, you'll be strapped to a technology rocket ship bound for greatness! Your success at Quantum Metric will be a milestone in your career.
- Group benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (99% Medical base plan paid by the Company)
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Telehealth options
- Voluntary Life & AD&D, STD, LTD
- Healthy Rewards – Discount Programs
- 401k and Options / Equity
- Time off (Paid Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 11 company holidays
- 3 weeks (120 hours) accrued vacation
- Sick leave (according to state mandated allocation)
- Parental/Adoption Leave
- Promotional Opportunities
- Rewards and Recognitions programs
- One-time stipend for work at home employees
- Flexible work environments
- Employee Discount Program (Perks at Work)
- Employee Referral Program
- Lead Referral Program
- Latest MacBook Pro and awesome swag delivered to your door
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Compensation: Base $75,000 - $125,000 and $10,000 total bonus paid bi-annually
About Quantum Metric
Our mission is to help brands deliver standout digital experiences for their customers. Enterprises are using Quantum Metric to build customer-centric digital products that drive revenue and foster brand loyalty. In 2020, Quantum Metric was ranked 124 in the Inc 5000, a list of America's fastest-growing private companies.
Since our founding in 2015, we’ve been serving Fortune 500 customers across e-commerce, travel and hospitality, financial services and insurance, and telecommunications. The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years.
In January of 2021, Quantum Metric secured its place as the first tech unicorn of the year with an above $1 billion valuation and a $200 million Series B funding round, and we are using those funds to accelerate our product and people growth. If your background matches the above role and you’re interested in joining a team of people with exceptional potential from diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences, we want to hear from you.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Quantum Metric is an E-Verify employer.