Please note: we currently have listings for both this position and a Brand Sales Account Executive. We will hire one, but not the other.
Looma exists to connect shoppers to the people and stories behind food & beverage products. Our first product, Loop™ At-Shelf Maker Stories, is a network of smart tablets in grocery stores that play short, human-centric films connecting producer to consumer. The data generated by Loop™ fuels our proprietary storytelling process, forming a flywheel we believe will one day power the world's most sophisticated platform for human-centric point-of-decision video.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for managing the entirety of the campaign process and ensuring our Brand Sales team architects a delightful brand partner experience. Optimal candidates will excel at process development, project management, and intuiting client needs. The Customer Success Associate will report to our Head of Brand Sales.
This role will consist of three primary sets of responsibilities. These are listed below, along with the core work and projected time allocation for each.
- Brand Partner Account Management: 70%
- Brand Journey Architecture: 30%
Brand Partner Account Management (70%)
- Manage all campaign schedules and brand partner info, primarily via Google Sheets and HubSpot (this requires some serious operational muscle)
- Check-in with brand partners pre, during, and post campaign to ensure their teams have what they need to deliver a successful campaign
- Field campaign-related questions, and design scalable processes for equipping brand partners with the resources they need
- Spend time understanding brand partners' growth strategies to ensure future campaigns can support such strategies
- Review post-campaign performance reports, outlining possible improvements for future campaigns
Brand Journey Architecture (30%)
- Work with our Retail Sales and Story Success teams to map the entire brand journey, identifying pain points and areas of improvement
- Design scalable systems for high-touch, high-volume functions like brand onboarding, customer support, etc.
- Work with our Data Science team to design best-in-class reporting, both during and post campaign
Attributes & Qualifications
- Process-driven: you're extremely organized, you have spreadsheets for everything, you love building and managing disciplined processes, etc.
- Hustle / tenacity: the idea of managing 100+ brand partner relationships is energizing, not daunting
- Mission-aligned: you're excited to connect shoppers to the people behind their products, and you appreciate good film / stories
- Experience in CPG sales, media / advertising sales, adult beverage, or startups are all bonuses, but not required
Structure & Compensation
Looma will provide a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, commission, and stock options. All Looma compensation packages include cash / equity flexibility.
- Employee coverage for health, dental, and vision (gold plan)
- Unlimited vacation (minimum of 10 days)
- 12-week primary caregiver leave
- $100/month craftsmanship stipend
Looma Culture & Hiring Philosophy
Culture is incredibly important to us, particularly in the early days. Regardless of role, strong contributors to Looma's culture will exhibit and aspire to the following seven characteristics:
- Emotional Intelligence
Diversity & Nondiscrimination
Looma believes diversity is a fundamental good, and we are committed to promoting diversity both in our workplace and through the stories we tell. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status, class or caste status, or any other protected class. Our global nondiscrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business.
Sales, CPG, Retail, Custome Success, Client Success, Account Management, Adult Beverage, Craft Beer, Wine, Startup, Venture Capital, Retail Tech, Adtech, Retail Media, Consumer Goods