Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in the United States. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing Customer Success team (over the last 9 months, we’ve added 12 new team members)! In this role, you will work with our client base in the United States to ensure that they have the best experience using our product.
From the beginning of your time at Leadfeeder, we will work closely with you to ensure you succeed. From a 3 week onboarding process including time with senior leaders in the business, to ongoing personal development reviews, we’ve set up an effective system to help you to thrive in your new role.
If you’re passionate about technology and serving customers, this might be the perfect opportunity for you!
- As a Junior Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will revolve around our smaller customers to begin with. You will:
- Manage a client base of ~200 clients. Responsible for onboarding, retention, renewals and any upsell opportunities
- Host kick off calls with new clients - demoing functionality, assisting clients to build a process from day 1, overall helping clients see the value in Leadfeeder
- Host meetings with existing clients - troubleshooting any issues, working on expanding the account by adding additional accounts, getting to know their business better and prescribing better processes for their needs
- 1-2-1 or group training to build skills in core client focus areas, for example, marketing and sales best practices
- Work on winning back former customers based on changed circumstances, new use cases etc
- Helping others in the team with client cases as they arise
- Example breakdown of day to day activities:
- 80% customer facing activities:
- Booked training calls with clients
- Calling clients proactively
- Responding to emails / support requests from clients
- Creating campaigns for batches of clients
- Troubleshooting client issues
- 20% internal activities:
- reporting, team meetings, training, other requests and projects that come up.
- You must be based in the US: Eastern and Central time zones are strongly preferred
- Fluency in English, and additional fluency in any other language is considered a clear differentiator
- You must have relevant work experience in Customer Success, Account management or similar customer-facing roles
- You are a self-starter who defaults to trying to find a solution to a problem
- You are 'commercially minded' and excited to search for expansion opportunities in your client base of ~200 clients; willing to show persistence in following up on expansion opportunities
- A healthy curiosity about technology - be interested to learn how the product works, how we could improve it as time passes
- Strong time management skills - you will be working with a client base of ~200 clients, so prioritisation is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication - customers can reach out to us via phone, email, support - we need to be performing at a consistently high level across all these mediums
- Marketing experience of some form
- Sales experience
- Experience working with or using one of the major CRM integrations we use (Pipedrive, Salesforce, Dynamics, Hubspot especially)
- Fluency in another language
- Experience with reporting tools such as Google Data Studio
- Experience with API solutions
You are not expected to know everything right away, but you need to be seriously motivated to learn and have the right balance of knowledge and interests to enable you to flourish and grow in this role.
- Vacation: Open Policy – Vacation days upon approval
- Medical + Vision + Dental: Company will pay 100% premium for you on company selected plans
- Retirement Plan: Access to a 401(k) plan
- Parental Leave: 12 weeks paid leave after 12 months of employment
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- An international, diverse, fast-paced, and results-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to work remotely, with a flexible work schedule
- A competitive salary
- Bi-annual company retreats in sunny locations (currently remote, but we’ll resume as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!