Who we are
SWORD Health is a pioneering digital healthcare company working to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Our groundbreaking solution pairs licensed physical therapists with an artificial intelligence powered digital therapist to help people overcome chronic and post-surgical pain faster and more cost-effectively than anything out there. We’re on a mission to reduce healthcare costs by making it simple for people to recover at home, without resorting to imaging, surgeries or opioids. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
To do what:
- Develop microservices and their respective kubernetes infrastructure;
- Develop fully automated development pipelines;
- Stay up to speed with all web technologies, software architecture principles and design patterns;
- Understanding the current lifestyle and development of new lifecycles with emphasis on software quality processes;
- Actively participate in the training and building skills of other web developers;
- Continuous monitoring of performance on production environments;
- Create and run load tests, and analyze applications’ performance;
- Develop our professional web-based app with an emphasis on rich interaction and responsive design;
- Develop analytics dashboards and web data visualization tools;
- Work closely with our clinical team to determine the ideal workflow of the system from the user’s perspective;
- Develop frontend components/services to communicate with our backend APIs (5-10% of the time).
Our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience with web development (experience with Golang, NodeJS and PHP are plus);
- Knowledge of SQL language and managing SQL databases (experience in NoSQL databases a plus);
- Experience in kubernetes objects, deployment and Helm charts are a plus;
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable codeKnowledge of Software Engineering patterns with special focus on Web Services development;
- Experience with responsive design;
- Knowledge of caching software like Memcached or Redis are a plus;
- Knowledge of continuous integration / deployment process and tools;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving and proactive attitude;
- Good level of written and technical English.
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or Hybrid work police (Portugal only).