WeTravel (www.wetravel.com) is an online payment and booking platform that empowers small travel companies and organizers. Travel organizers are able to quickly build a booking page, securely collect payments, and utilize a travel-focused dashboard to manage all of the administrative tasks involved in organizing a successful trip.
Read about us on TechCrunch, Huffington Post, Yoga + Life, Financial Times (FT), Skift, Lonely Planet, etc: www.wetravel.com/press
We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and underrepresented groups and would invite you to apply. We believe a diverse workforce is a highly productive one, so take a chance, send us your application even if you don't meet all our requirements, we may surprise you!
In this role, you will work remotely on getting travel companies to use WeTravel. We will provide the leads and you will reach out to potential customers over email, telephone, and video call. You will coordinate with the team in our San Francisco and Amsterdam offices.
You should have a strong can-do attitude, be very highly organized, and target-driven. You should also be comfortable pitching mainly over email and phone. You must have a laptop and a reliable internet connection.
You can be based anywhere around the world, but our potential customers are mostly based in the US and Europe so you have to know how to sell to them and be ready to work during their business hours.
Read what our co-founder/CMO Zaky Prabowo wrote about our remote sales team: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/five-things-i-learned-building-remote-sales-team-delivers-prabowo/
- Effectively pitch travel companies to use WeTravel; 30-40 customer contacts per day through outbound calls and emails.
- Track and report progress against sales goals
- Experience in inside sales / cold calling (at least 2 years)
- Prior experience in B2B technology sales, especially sales to small companies, is a major advantage
- Highly organized, target-driven, and self-motivated
- Strong listening skills and orientation towards service
- Prior experience in the travel industry is an advantage, but not necessary
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM is an advantage, but not necessary
- Laptop and reliable internet connection to perform remote work
What We Offer
- Competitive Basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to attend the International company meet up - previously in Bali and Portugal.