We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox's category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Senior Manager of Revenue Operations to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe or a combination of all three. With Playvox's innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
Playvox is hiring a Senior Manager of Revenue Operations to drive the expansion of our international business. In this role, you will contribute to Playvox's accelerated growth and will ensure strong cross-functional collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and other teams, to develop and implement revenue growth strategies. The role will partner cross-functionally to provide insightful reports / metrics, and scalable processes, strategies and tactics to enable Playvox to grow and capture market share across global markets.
The Senior Manager, Revenue Operations is an essential member of the leadership team, serving as subject matter expert in revenue operations. The goal is to create a high performing go-to-market organization in the top decile of our industry.
- Develop key metrics for the go-to-market organization, build alignment with leaders and create repeatable processes that enable growth.
- Integrate automated efficiencies where possible to maintain an agile and lean business.
- Determine and direct operational priorities connected to customer acquisition, growth, and customer success to effectively achieve revenue and efficiency goals.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales, marketing, and finance organizations.
- Implement operational processes to ensure data is flowing seamlessly from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success to Finance, and cross-functionally with other teams (Product).
- Develop and implement revenue growth strategies, channel incentive structure, sales compensation models, and forecast reports.
- Prepare and lead business strategy for sales compensation planning including ownership of sales quota allocation, variable compensation policies, and territory alignment.
- Execute effective change management and communications for technology implementations and automation within the GTM organization.
- Partner cross functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Legal and Finance teams to build scalable GTM processes that improve execution of pre and post-sales processes, including approval process, deal desk and quote to cash processes, contract management, etc.
- Partner with the Data Operations Team to deliver core quantitative analysis; develop reporting and dashboards to show performance, trends, opportunities, and risks across the customer life cycle.
- Incorporate early detection and identification into the process to ensure proactive and timely actions are taken to impact future results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance or related field.
- 5-7+ years of experience in sales operations, revenue operations, or an equivalent role.
- Exceptional analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extract insights from data, with excellent business awareness.
- Proven success driving operational excellence, including hiring and developing a team of strong analysts.
- Able to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment with the capacity to make informed decisions and guide our business's success.
- Proven track record of implementing and executing processes and procedures that can scale as business grows.
- Energetic team player that can partner with the executive leadership team while diving in with front line teams and individuals.
- Excellent communication skills to implement change with the leadership, management and business teams.
- High organizational aptitude with strong motivation for continuous improvement and an ability to create impact in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid hands-on experience architecting and managing revenue systems from the ground up - CRM, Marketing Automation, etc. (Salesforce).
- Experience working with sales compensation, channel, promotions, marketing programs, and teams to drive Revenue growth programs and strategy.
- Experience working with a high-growth SaaS company; global experience a plus.
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth-enabling initiatives.
- Ability to independently identify problems, propose solutions and execute.