E-Residency is an initiative of the Government of Estonia with ambitious plans and a startup attitude. Our team of roughly 20 people helps entrepreneurs from all over the world start and run borderless businesses. In collaboration with public and private sector stakeholders in Estonia and beyond, we are responsible for implementing e-Residency in a customer-centric manner but always with the nation of Estonia and its citizens as the ultimate beneficiaries.
We are currently hiring for two Business Development Coordinator positions:
- Business Development Coordinator, CEE
- Business Development Coordinator, Western Europe
As a Business Development Coordinator at e-Residency, you will be the face of Estonia and the e-Residency program in our target markets, continuously expanding the reach of e-Residency through events and partnerships with various entrepreneurship networks and service providers.
Day-to-day, you will be:
- Mapping the entrepreneurial ecosystem in target markets and identifying the most influential players to connect with.
- Analysing their business activities and pain points to propose how working with e-Residency can help achieve their goals.
- Engaging in many public speaking activities to spread the word about the program.
Please add a short motivational letter illustrating how you see yourself as the best fit for our team. Candidates chosen in the first round will be expected to complete a homework assignment. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please do not hesitate to apply.
NB! Please name your motivational letter either BD Western Europe or BD CEE to indicate your applied role.
You are the perfect match for the role if you:
- Have worked at least 3 years with international markets and clients;
- Have great people skills that help you establish connections easily across sectors and cultures;
- Understand the challenges of location-independent entrepreneurs and SMEs aiming to grow internationally;
- Are able to analyse the pain points of customers and partners to make a compelling case for Estonia’s business environment;
- Are a passionate advocate for Estonia and our community of e-residents around the world;
- Are independent and results-driven to manage your own pipeline successfully;
- Have full business proficiency in English, and any additional languages would be seen as a bonus;
- Russian language is a must for the CEE countries coordinator.
This position is located in Tallinn, Estonia. Remote work +/- 2 h from Tallinn time is possible. The e-Residency team is currently working remotely during the pandemic, but we expect that most of our staff will adopt a hybrid office/remote schedule in the near future.
Motivational package includes extra vacation week from 2nd year, sports and health compensation, top notch IT coverage, phone compensation etc. Training and development possibilities are a standard