Wagestream is the global leader in Earned Wage Access (EWA). We provide an income streaming solution for employers to give employees instant access to their earnings, and prevent them ever having to go into debt between pay cycles.
We were founded for a social purpose to reduce the poverty premium. We believe the monthly pay cycle is fundamentally broken and unfair to employees, and that we can fix it. We know financial services are better served through the employer, and have built a set of tools [track, stream, save, learn], that boost the financial resilience of a workforce and have a measurable and proven impact on employee retention and productivity.
We love our clients and do everything we can to support them. We already help 500,000 employees access their income when they need it, across some of the largest organisations in the UK including the NHS, Bupa, Holland & Barrett, Stonegate Pubs and Rentokil. In July 2020, Wagestream raised additional funding to expand into new markets in Europe and North America. Our mission is to provide fair financial services to all and our technology has started to create a whole new category; the workplace bank.
What does success look like in this role?
This is a critical part of our marketing team. Working in sync with the wider team, you’ll be measured on your ability to cost-effectively acquire and consistently move our prospects through the marketing and sales funnel using a variety of tools and channels, influence the perception of Wagestream across digital channels and influence share-of-mind in our sector. You will be responsible for the global B2B strategy for digital marketing, including PPC, organic social, paid social advertising and CRM.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define a growth strategy that identifies the most cost-effective channels to influence and inspire our buyers through the funnel
- Implement, manage and report digital marketing activities such as Paid Social, Email Marketing, CRM and marketing automation programs
- Build, manage and mentor a skilled digital marketing team
- Set the UK and global CRM strategy and own all aspects of the CRM journey including build, test and optimise
- Set, own and optimise PPC and organic social strategy and tactical implementation
- Creatively manage marketing campaigns with a problem solving mentality
- Set, own and optimise LinkedIn Ads strategy and tactical implementation
- Work with the wider Marketing and Sales teams to build content that helps nurture a high-value sales funnel
- Work with Sales to define a Marketing - Sales growth engine and an effective communication strategy
- Managing campaigns that span the marketing function, including reporting on performance
- Setting up and owning the Marketing dashboard, a snapshot overview of the performance of the marketing team
- Working in a fast-paced, unpredictable and ever-changing environment
- Driving process improvement across the digital marketing mix
(But if you’re close… that’s still a conversation we would like to have!)
- 5+ years experience of B2B/ABM digital and inbound marketing, creating scalable multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- 2-4 years of people management experience
- Experience within a dynamic B2B SaaS environment, preferably a high-growth technology business
- Experience in analytical and metric thinking and planning
- Ability to manage an effective team
- Extraordinary organisation skills and ability to work across concurrent workstreams, satisfying multiple stakeholders
- Proactive on next steps and able to think strategically to solve business problems through digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present compelling ideas in a clear and logical way
- Ability to influence people at all levels across all disciplines to ensure successful outcomes (both internally & externally)
- Strong commercial acumen with a track record of delivering commercial success
- Entrepreneurial mindset, flexibility, a sense of humour and a hands-on approach
We truly believe we have great benefits offering here in the UK Wagestream team, & we have tried to highlight everything here - if there is something you think we need to add - let us know!
- We will pay you what you're worth. We are fully committed to closing the gender pay gap, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and paying people what they deserve to be paid.
- We're a Remote First business - work from home or our London office - you choose! We have team members everywhere, from Cornwall to Glasgow - we place an emphasis on finding the right people in any location, not any people in the right location.
- We will help you manage your busy lifestyle with flexible working opportunities, most of the team work "core hours" to allow touchpoints with your team, but we also make sure you have the time to pick the kids up at 3pm, or go for that mid-morning run to boost your productivity. We want you to have the best of both worlds.
- We offer 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays (up to 5 day rollover), as well as flexible time off allowances for any ad-hoc childcare/family/caring needs.
- We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave and up to 4 weeks paid paternity leave for employees with over 12 months service
- We will support you with your career endeavours. We are committed to internal progression, and offering our team members the best opportunities for growth. We want to invest in you the same way you're going to invest in us!
- We want you to invest in your future too, so we have a pension with Aviva - très chic!
- If you love cycling as much as we do, keep yourself physically fit with our Evans Cycles Ride to Work scheme
- And after a long weeks work, join us in undoing it all - with membership to The Wine Society. (They also do gin and beer!)
- We want everyone to achieve "zen mastery" with a free subscription to Calm — work can be stressful (we know!) and we want to help you switch off
- Or, for those moments when you need something more than meditation, we have a Mental Health Support Service that all our employees can use called Spill - support when you need it, where you need it!
- And the best benefit of all... Free access to Wagestream service - naturally!
Starting salary from £65k and increasing depending on experience & suitability. (And of course everyone gets a piece of the pie with our equity shares!)