Hyperganic's mission is to radically accelerate innovation in design and engineering of physical products to help solve humanity's biggest challenges. Powered by artificial intelligence, the company’s software platform creates parts, structures and entire machines that enable mass production in digital factories using industrial 3D printing. Hyperganic is working with leading companies in the U.S., Europe, Southeast Asia and China across diverse fields such as consumer goods, medical applications and aerospace.
In February 2021 Hyperganic announced the closing of $7.8m in funding backed by HV Capital (Zalando, Flixbus) and VSquared Ventures (Isar Aerospace, IQM), and joined by US-based Converge as well as Swarovski and Hermann Hauser Investments.
More on Hyperganic:
At Hyperganic you will …
- focus on accelerating global platform adoption of the most ground-breaking software engineering has seen in decades
- establish and nurture relationships from scratch
- truffle-hunt new business opportunities
- challenge fixed opinions, evangelize and inspire action
- translate between “engineering” and “business” languages
- examine the bigger picture to identify patterns where others see chaos
- speak English at full professional proficiency. Other languages are a plus.
- are a graduate with a formal tertiary education or demonstrate a convincing track record of self-taught successes. Fresh graduates or career changers are welcome!
- have a strong understanding of the sales process and how to build trusting relationships with stakeholders
- are focused, bold and dares to go the extra mile to achieve your goals
- are curious and passionate about innovation and technology
- are an engaging presenter with strong listening and negotiating skills
- have a talent at distilling complex topics into actionable insights
- demonstrate strong networking skills and may already have a relevant industry network to extend our global reach and impact (bonus)
- may have experience scaling start-ups or high-tech companies (bonus)
- have a good understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint / Keynote
Hyperganic is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to gender identity, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or other legally protected characteristics.